Doctor Who and BBC America Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who and BBC America Question

My Mom went to watch the season finale of Doctor Who on BBC America's website but this popped up ":Invalid Token This content requires a valid , unexpired auth token". She even tried watching it on the app on the IPad but it gave her the same thing. She had no problems watching the episodes The Witchfinders and It Takes You Away the day after those episodes aired. Is there anything she can do?

Edit: Some of the comments here show that others are having the same problem.
    Last edited by planet_tv; 11 December 2018, 04:07 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

It seems this is indeed a problem that happens quite a bit, and one person says that clearing your cookies should solve the issue. At which point you should be able to watch The Battle of Ranskoor Ov Kolos.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      It seems this is indeed a problem that happens quite a bit, and one person says that clearing your cookies should solve the issue. At which point you should be able to watch The Battle of Ranskoor Ov Kolos.
      Thanks for the suggestion. I did try it on my computer, since the issue was happening on mine too, and it didn't work. I even tried Firefox 56, IE 11 and a Chrome incognito window and still no luck. I figured if it worked on my computer My Mom could watch it there, but it's looking more more like might be a BBC America issue.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ah darn... I hoped that could be it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

At least others, on the Facebook post I linked to, are having the same issue so hopefully they will fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X