Avengers: Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did. I've also been hearing some rumblings that all the footage in the trailer comes from the first 15 minutes of the film (though I'd be surprised if that's the case for the team strutting through the hangar in their Mass Effect cosplay armour).
    Check my spoiler tag above for speculation on that if you want. I heard it was the first 30 minutes.

Something I reckon Captain Marvel confirms below.

Spoiler:
    In the Superbowl trailer we see them looking towards the sky, I thought that might be Captain Marvel coming or Tony/Nebula. The post credit scene in Captain Marvel seems to confirm the latter.

No more specuating for me though.

Comment

just the first 30 seconds
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Found this fan made clip show that does a great job of tying all the easter eggs and timelines togeather:
        (bonus, it's also coherent)
        sigpic

Comment

Any idea when tickets go on sale?

Comment

Tomorrow

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...date-revealed/
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This is great to know. I need to pick it up immediately.
              sigpic

Comment

Ours are on sale now, we get it on the 24th

Oh, and:
                sigpic

Comment

This morning I had both my sister and a friend texting me while I was driving to work, about getting tickets. I am going on the Thursday night (25th) !
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This morning I had both my sister and a friend texting me while I was driving to work, about getting tickets. I am going on the Thursday night (25th) !
                    Can't wait!!
                    The wife and I were talking about it at 1:20 AM when I got home from work
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Can't wait!!
                      Very excited

I've been doing my rewatch of 2 or 3 movies every weekend since Captain Marvel came out, so hyped!

Comment

Very excited

I've been doing my rewatch of 2 or 3 movies every weekend since Captain Marvel came out, so hyped!
                        Did you have a chance to watch the fan made clip I posted earlier Digi?
                        sigpic

Comment

Fan made clip? Isn't that UTrailers one you posted the new "First Look" one that Marvel released today?

Comment

Fan made clip? Isn't that UTrailers one you posted the new "First Look" one that Marvel released today?
                            The one before that brother. The last one was absolutely legit, the one before which goes for 14 minutes is a fan one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Got my tickets for Thursday 25th

Kinda hoping thats the last trailer though...
                              Last edited by Teddybrown; 02 April 2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X