Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing it 8:30 AM 24th April.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

How you seeing it so early?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        How you seeing it so early?
        That's when it comes out in Oz. First showing is at 8AM, but it was full.
        sigpic

Comment

Do people want non-spoiler information?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm already avoiding any new trailers/videos until release, and will probably start avoiding this thread (and Endgame links in general) in the not-too-distant future, so do as you will
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              I'm already avoiding any new trailers/videos until release, and will probably start avoiding this thread (and Endgame links in general) in the not-too-distant future, so do as you will
              I mean stuff like how many post credit scenes, and weather it's the movie you might expect (same as I did for Infinity war).
              I have NO desire to spoil it for anyone.
              sigpic

Comment

I think we should make a post viewing thread as there isnt a spoiler warning in the title of this thread.

I too wont be coming in here as often and have met my quota on trailers, same with the GoTs thread, luckily thats a lot quieter!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  I think we should make a post viewing thread as there isnt a spoiler warning in the title of this thread.

I too wont be coming in here as often and have met my quota on trailers, same with the GoTs thread, luckily thats a lot quieter!
                  I want to respect members, tag or not.
                  sigpic

Comment

New trailer:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81UOofW82FY
                    sigpic

Comment

Just an idea. It would be nice to use the fact that the Guardians of the galaxy team is immune to the purple infinity stone. I know that only Rocket has survived from the "original" GotG team, but maybe this secret skill can play a role in the endgame.

I would be also interested if they really split up the stones like in the comics. Then who will get which stone?
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I kind of feel like Endgame will be the end of the Infinity Stones. I don't know whether that'll mean dropping them in a black hole or having Tyrion forge an unbreakable container to store them in or them just shattering as a result of [whatever it is they do in Endgame], but it just seems like their story will be over when this movie wraps up. But who knows, right? Maybe you're exactly right and they'll each be left with a (lowercase-G) guardian somewhere in the cosmos for safekeeping.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          I kind of feel like Endgame will be the end of the Infinity Stones. I don't know whether that'll mean dropping them in a black hole or having Tyrion forge an unbreakable container to store them in or them just shattering as a result of [whatever it is they do in Endgame], but it just seems like their story will be over when this movie wraps up. But who knows, right? Maybe you're exactly right and they'll each be left with a (lowercase-G) guardian somewhere in the cosmos for safekeeping.
                          I think whatever happens to them will possibly lead to the waking of the Celestials which will then tie in towards Eternals.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            I think whatever happens to them will possibly lead to the waking of the Celestials which will then tie in towards Eternals.
                            I don't think Celestials would be an important part of the MCU. Maybe there is going to be more magic stuff like with Doctor Strange or even some demonic stuff with Ghost Rider himself. That would be awesome. After Endgame who will lead the Avengers? (If they all might die)

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              Just an idea. It would be nice to use the fact that the Guardians of the galaxy team is immune to the purple infinity stone. I know that only Rocket has survived from the "original" GotG team, but maybe this secret skill can play a role in the endgame.

I would be also interested if they really split up the stones like in the comics. Then who will get which stone?
                              pause it at 42 seconds, you might get a hint.
                              https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/v...cover-62293724
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X