• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elseworlds, Part 1 (509)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FIVE
    ELSEWORLDS, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    After Barry Allen and Oliver Queen wake up to find that they are living one another's lives they turn to Kara on Earth-38 for help. Meanwhile Team Flash tangles with Amazo -- a killer robot that can absorb and use metahuman powers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2018, 09:03 PM.

The first part of the Elseworlds crossover was very good. Don't read any further if you don't want spoilers, though most of what I mention was in the promos.

Watching Oliver and Barry deal with their body-switch was a lot of fun, too bad they couldn't have Felicity there as well. The visit to the Smallville farm was certainly nostalgic, especially with the Smallville theme music.

Looks like it will be a good crossover, if the first part is any indication.

Comment

No need to warn about spoilers in the specific episode threads.

I enjoyed this first part, the body switch was pretty funny and their confusion was great! Looking forward to the introduction of Gotham!

Comment

I loved how Ollie asked, "What did you do now, Barry?"

And later Cisco had the same concern, though directed at the Barry he knew, Ollie.

Comment

I think my favorite part was the visit to the Kent Farm with the Smallville theme music!
          sigpic

Comment

A little disappointed we didn't see Nora in this episode. Would have loved to see Ollie met her in Barry's body!

Comment

Wasnt she in the future then?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Wasnt she in the future then?
                I cannot recall, but I don't think they even mentioned her name. I don't think an explanation was given.

Comment

Working...
                X