• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasite Lost (405)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    PARASITE LOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405
    As Alex prepares for Colonel Haley’s new role at the D.E.O., Liberty recruits his own Parasite to use against National City’s alien population. Kara writes a profile of a legendary alien healer, and is surprised by the negative backlash from the anti-alien community.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 November 2018, 09:11 PM.

Wow...this parasite was a formidable foe...especially with the stone from that other alien. I'm not sure how I feel about Col. Haley.

Also...what was up with Haley asking Alex to salute her? I knew Alex was a member of the DEO...but nothing was said about her being in the military. Civilians don't salute...at least not to my knowledge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Wow...this parasite was a formidable foe...especially with the stone from that other alien. I'm not sure how I feel about Col. Haley.

Also...what was up with Haley asking Alex to salute her? I knew Alex was a member of the DEO...but nothing was said about her being in the military. Civilians don't salute...at least not to my knowledge.
      I chalk that up to the poor writing...but Haley is military. DEO is attached to the military somehow (remember the uniforms from season 1?) But people in the FBI and CIA don't salute. Uniformed LEO's do salute, but not these larger federal agencies. So yeah, that yanked me right out of the episode.

As for Haley, I got a bad vibe from her at the end of the episode.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I see it as Haley trying to impress upon Alex that she's strictly by-the-book military; trying to establish herself as being in charge. It might not be strictly accurate, but then, how much about this show is strictly accurate?

Comment

Yes, I got a bad vibe from Haley as well. Also, if she by the book military...where is her uniform? Jack O'Neill wasn't by the book military and even he wore the uniform.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X