• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahimsa (404)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    AHIMSA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404
    J'onn teams up with a man named Manchester Black to search for Fiona, ending up on the trail of the anti-alien movement. Supergirl struggles with her new reality inside a protective suit, and Brainy struggles with his emotions.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 November 2018, 09:19 PM.

Well, I'm glad that Supergirl is fully functional again. While the armor was cool...I like her better without it.
    Last edited by LtColCarter; 06 November 2018, 09:48 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Well, I'm glad that Supergirl is full functional again. While the armor was cool...I like her better without it.
      See? It is possible for us to agree on something!

And this episode also lacked the preachy aspect for the most part, which I liked.

Anyone notice that J'onn J'onzz appeared to be channeling Tuvok from ST: Voyager?

Comment

How can they keep a straight face when faced with that ridiculous looking suit

The moment with Brainy and Lena was sweet, or kinda bittersweet. Why is it that Brainy/Lena has much more chemistry than Lames ever had lol

Loving Manchester Black though
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          How can they keep a straight face when faced with that ridiculous looking suit

The moment with Brainy and Lena was sweet, or kinda bittersweet. Why is it that Brainy/Lena has much more chemistry than Lames ever had lol

Loving Manchester Black though
          After this week's episode...I'm hoping we see the last of LAMES!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X