Vorlon voice actors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorlon voice actors

Who were the voice actors for ambassadors Kash?

Were there real names ever revealed? I haven't seen the last season.
    Daniel L Newhouse

Ardwight Chamberlain did all of the Vorlon voices--both ambassadors and the Vorlon in the scene in "Into the Fire" where Sheridan tells them to "get the hell out of our galaxy."

The second ambassador's real name was Ulkesh. It was never revealed in the series, but JMS has confirmed it.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

He's done a lot of voice work on the Internet Movie Database. Anything where we can see what the actor looks like?
      Daniel L Newhouse

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardwight_Chamberlain
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Is he related to Neville Chamberlain?
          Daniel L Newhouse

Comment

Chamberlain is a fairly common name.
            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

In the episode The Coming of Shadows, what did Lando tell Reefa that the Centauri Emperor said?
              Daniel L Newhouse

Comment

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE HUGE SPOILERS.....

"He said that we are both damned." Is what Londo said after Lord Refa asked what the Emperor actually said.

If you mean the lie Londo told, "Continue. Take my people back to the stars."

Comment

Working...
                X