SG Atlantis back on Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG Atlantis back on Amazon Prime

For those interested, SG Atlantis (all 5 seasons) is back on Amazon Prime. Yes, like most I own the DVDs, but sometimes it's nice to just fire up the Roku to see a specific episode rather than using the DVDs.

All the SG series disappeared from Amazon Prime when SG Command started up, nice to see them showing up again.

Preserve the Discs! Do The Stream!
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
      For those interested, SG Atlantis (all 5 seasons) is back on Amazon Prime. Yes, like most I own the DVDs, but sometimes it's nice to just fire up the Roku to see a specific episode rather than using the DVDs.

All the SG series disappeared from Amazon Prime when SG Command started up, nice to see them showing up again.
      Now if only they would be back on Netflix too so that the rest of the community can enjoy it too.

Stupid Command.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I canceled my prime membership after they pulled stargate and bought the DVD's

Comment

Now Amazon Prime has also added Seasons 2 & 4 of SG-1. Why just those seasons, who knows. Unless they're adding them all back for November and those are just the first couple to show up.

Comment

Working...
          X