Three Wraithy fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 15 In which things might be scarier than clowns
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

I suffer from frequent and bad migrianes. Chapter 16 is almost done.

Slow, but steady.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Chapter 16. Let's have a moment of silence and confusion.

Comment

Chapter 17. Much confusion.

Yes, I need a beta reader

Comment

Chapter 18 Which explains...something

Comment

Chapter 19 in which stuff happened

Comment

Chapter 20 Who didn't see this coming? Other than the characters?
                Last edited by WraithRichard; 03 March 2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X