Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Wraithy fics

Have some fanfiction people.

For all fics: Warning of violence (not as bad as Robocop or Deadpool, but I don't write Disney) and barely (or not at all) clad women (they can wear wht they want).

With that out of the way, let's pick this up and see what shakes out.

First off, here's Price for Pain.

Warning: Graphic and insinuated violence, sexual anatomy mentioned.

NEW: I'm aiming to turn one of these into a comic with the support of viewers like you. You can also contribute a story, editing, educational, commentary, and what help here https://discord.gg/WP3ZTV. You can also jsut hang out and tlak about oyour own writing, and even show off fanart and set up and rp or two.
    Please pm me if the link has expired.
    Last edited by WraithRichard; 09 February 2019, 08:38 AM.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

For my second fic, here is Burn it all Awayhttps://archiveofourown.org/works/94...pters/21281108'hi, I'm Richard Woolseya dn I'm here just to give some exposition. Feel free to skip this chapter.'

Warning: Anything the Aztecs can do, these guys can do better. Lots of ickiness. Feel free to read up chapter 9, though, it's just people yakking.

Canon compliant to end of Atlantis and then I didn't care about the books (sorry fans). All other errors i apologize for and I'd be glad to fix.
    Last edited by WraithRichard; 09 October 2018, 08:48 AM.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Chapter 2' Hi, I'm Dr. Daniel Jackson and I'm here to actually start the story. Mind if I talk for another 8 chapters or so?'

Warning: Lots of talking.

Comment

Chapter 3 In which John is a poor houseguest and I make typos.

Yes, I do need a beta or an editor. Someone to help name these chapters would also be nice.

Comment

Chapter 4 Exposition again.

Sorry for the late update, two migrianes hit me like giant truck. On fire.

Comment

Chapter 5 Of course Daniel would like to be friends.

Comment

Chapter 6 Todd is amused

Comment

Chapter 7 In which John is still no help

Comment

Sorry, my state is on fire.

Chapter 8 Behold! An orange piece of architecture. It's famous.

Comment

Chapter 9 Todd remembers there's supposed to be a plot in all of this. As always, he waits until the last minute.
                    Last edited by WraithRichard; 07 December 2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Chapter 10 John decides to both other people
                      Last edited by WraithRichard; 08 December 2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Chapter 11 Admittedly, worse plans have been tried.

Sorry guys, none of these have been betaed. I can't find anyone to beta exchange with.

Comment

chapter 12 In which people argue before moving on

Comment

Chapter 13 Yuck

Comment

Chapter 14 In which John is John

Comment

Working...
                              X