• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge (902)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON NINE
    THE BRIDGE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 902
    Rick and Daryl lead a work crew to restore a bridge vital to trade between the communities, where tensions with the Saviors run high. As Maggie considers the future of her prisoner, the workers come under attack by a herd of walkers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 October 2018, 10:52 PM.

lol at the fact no one has replied...

I liked this episode. It laid a lot of groundwork for what is to come, I am sure, but also was such a story of hope! Aaron's speech to Rick, having just lost his arm...

Honestly if this was the last season - I'm on board. I know things are going to go to **** moving forwards, but the idea that after all the carnage of the Walker apocalypse, civilisation will be reborn... Yay.

Oh, and - I've just started binging The 100 on Netflix... So pretty good seeing Zachary McGowan in TWD. I'm hoping he's got more episodes...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      lol at the fact no one has replied...

I liked this episode. It laid a lot of groundwork for what is to come, I am sure, but also was such a story of hope! Aaron's speech to Rick, having just lost his arm...
      Likewise, this was truly great to just see the personalities of each person and group diverge without clashing and going to war.

There are clearly hurt feelings on both sides. Fears and desires for vengeance. But at some point someone needs to seek diplomacy otherwise it could just lead to age-long conflicts that no one knows how it started.

I love that exploration of the human condition.

Comment

Human condition... frankly, the way things are going worldwide... democracy falling... communism standing... I'm getting worried for my kids future. At the fall of empires, cities burn, and the human condition is laid bare.
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Working...
        X