This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know some people hate it but Shep's being cocky is HOT

I see posts at times people criticizing Sheppard for being so cocky but I'm lovin' it
    I think Sheppard is cocky but also compassionate too ..
    I think his attitude may be questionable at times but admire his ethics and really do get the impression he cares all people ..

Pam

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
    I see posts at times people criticizing Sheppard for being so cocky but I'm lovin' it
    I think Sheppard is cocky but also compassionate too ..
    I think his attitude may be questionable at times but admire his ethics and really do get the impression he cares all people ..

Pam
    I don't see Shep as being cocky at all. He's confident and he needs to be. But there is no doubt that he cares about people. He's passionate about them and compassionate. He's always the first one to the side of a fallen comrade. He would save everyone if he could. I don't ever question his attitude. Does he make bad decsions at times? Sure. He's human and flawed and I applaud that muchly. I hate perfect heros. Rodney and Weir and Teyla and everyone has been wrong. They're all feeling their way. It makes them human and more real.

John's ethics are simple. And admirable. And he's in a tough spot right now but doing the best he can. There's nothing cocky in that. LOL

Comment

Confidence is always the most appealing trait in a man, or a woman for that matter.

Comment

Personally, I love it when Sheppard is being cocky and when McKay is being arrogant.

Add in the stubbornness of Weir, the coolness hidden in Ford, and Teyla kicking butt, and life is sweet.
        *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

I love cockiness

And Shep sure does have a lot of cock
          RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

O.O

roflmao

I bet he does.
            *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Working...