• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocked (502)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FIVE
    BLOCKED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    A woman with the power to compress air molecules goes after a cache of high-tech weapons -- while a shadowy new foe begins attacking metahumans in Central City. Meanwhile Nora trains to become a better speedster, and Caitlin and Ralph try to help Cisco get over a broken heart.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 October 2018, 10:14 PM.

In the pilot I thought it was cool that Nora's future slang was a Batman Beyond reference.

Now I am just annoyed that she is taking a cool feature of that show and running into the ground by overusing Schway.

"First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Hmmmm...we've had two episodes with the Flash's new costume. Not sure its "schway."
      sigpic

Comment

Is it actually a real term? haha. But I agree, its getting a little annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Is it actually a real term? haha. But I agree, its getting a little annoying.
          It's totally, like, not groovy dude. Maybe homeslice should go retro with her homies. That'd be swell. Like totally rad.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            It's totally, like, not groovy dude. Maybe homeslice should go retro with her homies. That'd be swell. Like totally rad.
            I love reading that post with the image of Tuvok as your avatar. Just picturing the actor saying those words.

Comment

Working...
            X