Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG game - Ideas?

Hello everyone.

Well, to be honest, I'm very desperate right now. For last year I've been working on Destiny game - "SG: Destiny stories"

First of all, I'm not promoting my work, I'm not looking for finances, all I need is ideas and people willing to help create a story for this game. Check this video (Not a public video - for fans only) and tell me if you'd like to see more of it in the future. Game systems are almost prepared and now I'm struggling with the story only.

Feel free to write me your opinion.

What help do you need? What type of game would you like to do? I am asking it, because if it is a strategy game, then Destiny"s crew could collect some minerals, search ruins with stargates, then repair engines with collected stuffs etc. If it is rather an RTS game, then maybe introduce a new enemy or the Nakai or the drone ships as enemy.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
    X