Lost Charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Charge

Before I post this I want to just say that I am well aware that this fanfic is gonna be a hard sell because it has a few tropes in it that even I generally don't condone. That being the 'Long lost family member' trope which I generally dislike, but the idea for this fic made me make an exception for it. That being a conversation in which I concluded that Amanda Tapping could play my character's mother. Hence forth came alternate universe hijinks.

Basically I'm working on my own unrelated superhero comic and at some point I came across SG-1 after years of having left off at the end of season 5. (back in 2003 it was all on DVD and I guess I ran out of money or ran out of favor for the show.) I never watched 6-10 or Atlantis.

I just binged the entire series in the course of a month and a half.
    I also want to point out that the fanfic here isn't quite polished either, I'm reworking chapters here and there. On the plus side, it's illustrated. I mean they're not fully developed drawings because I just don't have time to spend three hours on a fanfic drawing but there is visuals in this since I'm a far more visual person than I am a writer.

Basically it's a Crossover with my IP, dumping my Superhero character Hightail into SG-1 season 4.
    I did some funky stuff with a weird sci fi comic in the later chapters but its mostly about Sam's commitment issues.

Without further ado, here's the fic

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15...pters/37003203
Working...
X