Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would your spin off, sequel, prequel or equal be based on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Well. I have written down a few ideas here regarding it :

Spoiler:

Clava Thessara Infinitas - the "Hub"
    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Clava_Thessara_Infinitas

So I was thinking on this idea for a while. I believe this Ancient treasure room would actually be the hub of the stargate network in the Milky Way galaxy. Nobody knew why it was locked down or abadonned.

The new team would find a mysterious Ancient vehicle, what they would give a nickname as the "Shell". This is such a vehicle, which is capable of carrying passangers or rebuilding itself around a stargate through active wormhole, so it would use it as a "stargate drive". They earn the nickname shell as the pearl is the stargate and the protective building, the shell will be this new vehicle. Or if you follow the Hub allegory, then the Hub was like a police station type of facility where the shell(s) used to function like the police cars. They could follow all the stargate activity in real time as the gates inner memories and synchronization has gone through this lost Hub base. Like a giant router, where every gate expands the local gate protocoll in subspace like a "wifi". The Ancients always believed that the biggest weapon is knowledge, so that is the reason why the hub is called as infinite knowledge as it was a reference to the infinite distance what they can explore with it.

Anyway these shell type of vehicles were used to investigate such faulty gates and DHDs were something unusual activity happened. It could be used to create forcefields in toxic atmosphere or if they were underwater or in space. Then something happened and the whole hub disappeared like it has never existed. There were legends among different races that maybe one day somebody can find this "treasury room", because who can master the hub, can hopefully positively guard the stargate network and maintain the peace in galaxy.

The Hub used to be maintained and kept in secret by a Genie, who lives in the DHD chrystals of the network. Maybe he locked down the planet centuries ago. We can later explain why he needed this desperate act and where the whole facility has been (transphase, other galaxy etc.) The Hub has got a nine chevron address, but it can be only reached safely through this "shell" ship.

I tried to explain how it would work earlier, so basically a piece of transphase technology would allow to rotate the building pieced into an active wormhole, where it could materialize itself around the stargate and then to return to normal phase. The Ancients were planning this type of travel the next achievement after the puddler jumpers as it can rebuild itself in space or in any harsh environment. They were planning not just to maintain the current stargate networks, but even to follow the seeder ships with this technology, so even if the Destiny gates haven't got DHDs, this shell ships carry one on it which adapts to the local stargate network and it can also locate the stargates in the near. Basically it works like an advanced version of dialing ships, what Eli used in the Destiny. They knew that the Destiny was abadonned a long time ago, so the remaining Ancients were working on an alternate solution, but then the plague interrupted the experiment and the normal life of the hub.

The main advance of the shell ships would be that they can jump between huge distances much easier as they need to use the ninth chevron (without the eight) for jumps. Basically they turn on the 9th chevron to support their own transportation with the Shell. They use the combination of the energy of the active wormhole, the transphase and the subspace technologies, so it looks like dr. Rush was wrong about the 9 chevron addresses. The Ancients would have never built in such dangerous wormhole activity into the stargate network, where complete planets can be exploded because of the energy needs. It looks like Rush and his team dialed a nine chevron address through a normal stargate, while this little tel'tac sized ships can do it much easier and safer. The shells can't jump to a distant nine chevron address directly, but they can jump between 8 chevron addresses much easier. Maybe all shell ships would also have their own complete 9 chevron long gate address like an ID number. So theoratically all normal stargate was able to call or to dial this Shell ships. What can be handy if they want to return to it without the Shell, but it can be also dangerous if an enemy finds them as well.

So the new adventure would start on one of this shell vehicle. The mysterious Genie could give them some task to prove themself to be worthy in the Milky Way, while they make a deal with him/her that they can use this technology to go after the Destiny crew. The alien also has got his own past and maybe he is not completly honest why he really shared and helped with this technology in the first place. What they have quickly realized that the Hub has gone and it is not in the Milky Way anymore. It looks like the final "shell" has just landed in the hand of Earth.

The new team would manage to find and to take back the Hub later, where their new alien friend will be the leader and a new hostile alien race will also show up to take it away from them again. That is how the new SG adventure starts..

And here are a few more spinoff-ideas:

Spoiler:
    Spinoff idea 1) - Stargate : Genesis
    A new adventure of Ancients, who has just arrived to the Milky Way from the Ori galxy. They just established their first stargate network (universe type of gates). Maybe the main character could be based on the younger Janus, who is a time traveller anyway. Ancients would meet heir future allies (and enemies) for the first time here. The story could still have some connection to the current timeline on Earth through a time loop.

Spinoff idea 2) - Stargate : Titan
    A tv show about the era when we can see the last decadent years of Four Great Alliance as it being corrupted by different hostile threats. The old gate system was replaced with a newer version in the Milky Way . The new connection of formerly isolated worlds would cause a galaxy wide civil war instead of peace and prosperity. The show would end with the death / flee / ascension of the Ancients, but they would also send a few new seed ship to place stargates in the other galaxies around the Milky Way. Most of the Ancients worlds became extinct and abadonned, so the galaxy suffered a mass extinction.

Spinoff idea 3) - Stargate : Legacy
    A tv show would follow the decendants of Ancients who returned from Atlantis to Earth. They try to secretly protect Earth after the rebellion against Ra and to overthrow the Goa'uld Empire. So they establish a new alliance of the advanced races against the spreading Goa'uld. They could use a new hidden Ancient outpost base on the Moon (or the Great Library of Alexandria) while the Mediaterran sea is under the control of the Roman Empire. Later this alliance (the Roundtable) is betrayed and their attempts will fail.

Spinoff idea 4) - Stargate : Academy
    A tv show would follow a new group of heroes, who rediscover the mythical, long lost school planet in the Milky Way which played an important role in the past, but then it was abadonned. They have to stop a new alliance of hostile forces, who blocked the FTL drive in the whole Milky Way and they started galaxy wide attacks against advanced human and Jaffa worlds. This new hostile race studied and upgraded their own stargate network, so our heroes must find a way to save both galaxies from their control with the help of old and new allies and restore the broken peace.

Spinoff idea 5) - Stargate : Valhalla
    This adventure could follow an expedition to the Othala galaxy, where Earth must prove that they are the real heir of the Asgard legacy against the evil Vanirs.

Spinoff idea 6) - Stargate : Exodus
    A new alien discovery on the Moon would lead mankind into a new galaxy where they could finally meet the builders of the Stonehenge, who use their own transportion methods.

Spinoff idea 6) - Stargate : Homeworld
    The new show would continue the daily work of the Homeworld Security, who tries to protect Earth from unimaginable galactic dangers.

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-in-2020/page3
    I like the last three. Yea, pick one and start rolling with it. Show us what other adventures lay on the other side of the gate.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

the Furlings
      +1

Comment

Thanks.

I always tried to imagine the Four Great alliance the following one:
        - Ancients : explorers - the equality vote on the council
        - Nox : voice of peace, nature, diversity - the isolationist vote on the council
        - Asgard : voice of technology and achievement
        - Furling : voice of violence, control of space, war
        I don't know why I have always felt that is how the SG universe should work. Obviously I don't want to copy the Babylon 5 where the two ancients races (the Vorlon and the Shadow) played with the younger races on their own ideology. And we also don't want again a super overpowered enemy race (like Reapers from Mass Effect), so I believe the FGRA could have been broken up as a combination of different problems (ideology war, rebelling minor races, attacking major races), so soon it or later we would find out how the Furlings have gone and the Goa'uld have risen.

Since we don't know how BW and RCC imagine the timeline and the different eras of stargate, they could introduce and plan so many settings in advance like I have done it with a little improvisation. So if we could see what happened in the past then we could make "crossovers" in the future etc. Maybe advanced races have raised up and fallen, so they could introduce so much different type of shows. Anyway I am just dreaming.
        Actually I was talking about my "Vanir" idea in the 2020 topic :

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14625276

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14625649

I was thinking and talking about evolutionary biology as well which can or could shape the next spinoffs:

I was still thinking on the biohazard problem. I have read some articles about "evolutionary biologist". This is the acute title of such people who are interested in evolutionary process. And what would be a better place to tell stories about it than stargate? Lots of planets, lots of potential starting scenarios and lots of potential evolutionary ways for humans.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_biology

Just imagine the galaxy. Ancients arrived. They started to build the first stargate network. We should imagine that probably they have meet lots of interesting advanced and not so advanved ecosystems. I am not talking about intelligent lifeform yet, just the base structure of life supports like plants and animals. Then what happened? Which one have they chosen to spread it to other planets? Because we have to accept the fact that the lucky planet must have been Avalon/Earth/Tauri, so that could explain why most of the planets have got Earth based vegetation. But then we have to ask the questions:
        - Were stargate placed on habitable or inhabitable planets?
        - If they terraformed a planet around a stargate, hwo long did it take to terrafrom the complete planet?
        - Which races were moved there? I mean which type of forests? From what period of Earth? What animals? Mushrooms? Algas? Flowers? Bees? Grasshoppers? Predators? Reptiles or mammals?
        - Since we know that the Ancients (and the old Asgards) looked like humans, we can presume they have studied us in the last 50 000-100 000 years. So have they relocated animals before the last Ice Age? Or only just after the Bronze Age? I don't want to introduce a Jurassic Park scenario in Stargate, but such prehistroric animals could exist even now on other planets which became extinct on Earth.
        - What happened with those planets where other ecosystems existed? Were they changed into hibrid worlds? Or has the Earth based lifeforms already taken over those potential evolution ways?
        - Were the isolated worlds developed differently? Because everything depends on the solar system : size of the local sun, size of the planet, the sun-planet distance, the strength of the magnetic field, the changing of seasons, the place of the stargate etc. So if Ancients played Simlanet then not every planet started with the same resources.

And then we haven't talked about any intelligent lifeforms or races, just generally how it could have happened a long-long time ago. If you read back I already asked lots of questions about how galactic and even intergalactic intelligent races could react to these separate "experiments" casued by the Ancients. So many stories could be based even on this subject what could be a new introduction of allies and enemies.

For example what if there were 20-50-100+ ecosystems in the Milky Way and then the Ancients obviously have chosen to spread only that one which will support them on their own colonies. So why would they plant for example methane or sulphurdioxide breathing trees on a planet, if they need oxygen? What happened when the "abadonned" experiments? Have they put stargates everywhere? What was the opinion of the Four Great Race about safeguarding of the younger races? Have they tried to isolate the races from each other? What was their opinion about the building of stargate network if they knew in advance that soon it or later the stargate network will cause clash between different evolutionary pathways? So are the stargates good or bad in a long term survival of a race? Have they moved Earth based lifes to any other galaxy as well?

And this one is just one aspect of the Stargate what could be introduced in the future. You know other shows have got random aliens, but I like realistic scifi, where you can explain such little things with logical explanation. For example I never liked when somebody stated ohhh this is a silicium based lifeform. Chemistry is chemistry everywhere. There won't be new elements on other planets if our periodic table is correct, maybe it is not complete yet (see Torment of Tantalus), but suddenly you won't be able to squeeze in new elements into the existing order. And if carbon and oxygen can be found in the atmosphere, then the evolution will go to that direction which included these elements in biologically active molecules. Nature always tries to spare energy, so we can assume that always those chemical bonds will be stronger what happened on Earth. So if Carbon (C) can create more molecules then it is simply better than Silicium (Si). Obviously it doesn't mean that the dominant intelligent alien must be humanoid as well as even if you compare a spider, a dolphin, an octopus or a rat they are all made from the same chemical elements, but they are really different from each other. So I can imagine new body parts, new enzyme ways, but it will never ever happen that a lifeform will contain silicium molecules dominantly. Or I can imagine such different breathing enzymes or energy ways which adapted to the local atmoshere (what if it contains more methane or nitrogen-dioxide), what would be toxic for us, but the locals would be adapted to this environment. That is the reason we could tell stories about evolution of different animals, or even extinct animals, or the potential future evolution of the human kind.

Since the gate system could be placed a long time ago, probably these evolutionary changes have already happened. So when the Goa'uld/Asgard/Ancients/Giant Aliens started to spread the humanity from Earth in the different galaxies then these ecosystem changes or "wars" have already happened betwen plants vs plants or animals vs. animals, so new ecosystems must have been evolved there. Obviously a mammoth or a sabretooth tigre won't press buttons on the DHD.... So what if the spreading of humans also started to accelerate these type of "biological clashes" on so many planets? Probably so many settlers (Jaffas and Humans) must have died when they reached forbidden planets through the stargate, but what if a small percentage survived as they could adapt with the local harsh conditions. And that would be also a way to introduce new near-human races who used-to-be humans.

Talking about Asgard. They should explain why they have come to Earth in the first place. Have the Ancients showed them Avalon? Or were they interested what the Goa'uld was doing here? And when they have also taken people from "Midgard", then the local culture formed the Asgard society or the Asgard technology formed the Norse mythology?

It would be also nice to hear some explanations how could the Ancients let the Goa'uld spread so rapidly in the galaxy. You know the Ancients really believed in free will, so that caused the debate with the Ori in the first place. But what about the Goa'uld? They are against free will as they take hosts. What role has the Four Great Race Alliance (FGRA) played in the rise of the Goa'uld? Because I could imagine that Nox was a true neutral and that caused their hiding as morally they couldn't fight against even theirs own enemies. The Asgard must have demonstrated their technological knowledge. Maybe the Ancients were already gone / ascended at that time. And the Furlings? What if they supported the Goa'uld as the SG:W game main story suggested? How have other minor alien races reacted? Were there other potential allies to the FGR who have also visited Earth? Where have they gone? Have they moved humans to other galaxies? What happened with those advanced races who didn't like the forming FGRA alliance? Like the Haaken (from the cancelled Alliance game)? So this way we could introduce new galaxies, new gate networks and maybe we would learn more about the past of our own galaxy. Maybe Brad Wright has got a more complex explanation.
        http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Haaken
        http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Straegis
        http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Furling
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

You clearly have too much time to think about this on your hands.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            You clearly have too much time to think about this on your hands.
            Oh sorry. I just tried to imagine how this scifi world could exist with same aspect of realism.

Only a few people replied to my stargate drive based show idea. That could be the next evolution of Stargate. We crossed the gate by foot (in SG-1), by jumpers (in Atlantis),
            Spoiler:
            by short distance gates without DHDs
            (in Universe), so it would be time to reach the next stage, when slightly bigger tel'tac sized ships could uses the stargate network as their "drive". So the whole ship / building would rebuild or "jump" around stargate through active wormholes. It could lead to so many new discoveries....

Like we would hear again the Attero race. They lived in their own little galaxy, when an Ancient gate seeding ship has arrived. They were not impressed that an unknown alien race started to plant stargate in their galaxy, so they will capture the seeder ship. Later they would send some ambassadors (their ship could be from the Grace episode) to speak with the Ancients to negotiate about it. But the Ancients were gone. They steal/borrow/destroy the Hub / the Academy, what was the central of the gate system in the Milky way, so they hope that nobody ever can reach or dial their galaxy. To make sure that their gate system is isolated, they would even upload a new gate protocol. And that is the reason UNIVERSE SPOILER !
            Spoiler:
            why planets explodes in the Universe. The Ancients would have never created such a gate system, where the dialer could be in danger. They have never wanted to let complete planets explode just to dial Destiny.
            The Atteros have built it this insane energy need, because they believed that nobody will be able to dial and recapture the stolen Hub or the captured and modified seed ships in their own galaxy as those ones have got a 9 chevron address as well.
            Now the wormhole drive of Atlantis would make them scarred so they would fly back to the Milky Way to detroy the cityship of Atlantis. Maybe the Nox could help us out and they would sacrificie their own cityship to lure them away, while Atlantis cloaks the whole Earth with the 3 ZPMs like in The Road Not Taken. The Atteros would turn on a massive, galaxy wide FTL blocking device to block the new galactic civilizations as a self-defense, so nobody could fly to their galaxy. No fleets can use hyperspace windows safely anymore, so the civilizations would be forced to use the stagate system again which would lead to confrontations very quickly. Anyway maybe a Nox would help out Earth with the last surviving / clocked shell type ship which was in transphase for centuries, sa new team would travel after Destiny or to find the Hub in this new galaxy and make a truce with the Atteros (who became the allies of the Vanir)... And that is how the new adventures could start, while this new ship would be able to connect the different gate systems while they could show us new things....

But anyway I am not Brad Wright, but if he reads it here, you are welcome and use it. Or shall I be like Joker : "if you are good at something, never do it fro free?"

I still strongly believe that the future SG projects should be mythology and/or history based stories and alien races. I always loved and prefered Stargate in the Glassner era (season 1-3), where they made you believe what if really aliens visited Earth and they have interracted with the evolution of the first human civilizations. They could write stories how other races have visited us before or after the Goa'uld. It doesn't mean that we have to give up high tech just it would be nice how hostile forces could move around in the galaxy and they would also evolve.

We don't need big war type scenario (like in Star Wars) or a Federation type everybody loves everyone utopia (like in Star Trek). Just they should introduce more "players", more active alien races who really use the gate system for their own selfish reasons. Explorations through the gate, through the spaceships, alliances, forgotten alliance, enemies, old enemies, hostile and friendly AU versions, expanding new SGC type near-Earth civilizations etc.

We also need more first contact type scenarios and the gate system idea could lead us to so many nice world to amaze the audience. Not necessarily in Milky Way or Pegasus galaxy, but they could introduce so many new gate systems and galaxies. This lore could be really extended with proper planning.

I am still thinking on the Stargate Origins : Omoroca story, which would reveal what happened with her... It would be based on the Gilgames myth, but I have talked and brainstormed a lot about it in my "Milky way 2020" thread.
            Last edited by Platschu; 11 October 2018, 03:13 PM.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I think we should try to drift away from warmongering race trope. It'd just be nice to see something completely new that can't easily be summed up Maybe why the Furlings have never been encountered can also be addressed. They should still be shrouded in awe and mystery. By this point, the Ancients have kinda lost their mystery.

In fact, just straight up new races would be nice. Even if it's not related to mythology.

Hmm...what if the next series the team takes vehicles through the gate? Or maybe where they are at they are given a vehicle they can go through the gate with. Think of Mass Effect's Mako, just a little less buggy.

I have been listening to podcasts talking about what makes a good villain, and I think any new villain should have something about them that related to the protagonists or the Tau'ri in a way. Something that plays off of them.

sigpic

Comment

I know. The Ancients build a nice stargate network not just for themselves, but every intellegint race, but then this idealistic idea turned into a nightmare, when they have gone, so the system has fallen into the wrong hands (the Goa'uld). Anyone can visit your world. What if somebody definately doesn't want any alien visitors, so that is the reason I talked about the different evolutionary biology. So many things could influence a future galactice race or empire : starting planet, minerals, lifecycle, philosophy, technological upgrades, neighbour solar systems or races... Soon it or later the different civilizations would clash. This way we could talk about so many humans related moral, political, health or cultural issues.

Vehicles : If you watched Stargate : Infinity that is what they are doing there. They have got jetpack as well.

I was thinking what if a new show could be filmed with chopters as well. How cool it would be that the chopter would fly around the gate or the new team. But then I realized that essentially the KINOs have the same job in the Universe.

Comment

Oh sorry. I just tried to imagine how this scifi world could exist with same aspect of realism.
                  Oh goddess, don't apologize for your enthusiasm... Never apologize for such passion. I love it!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                    In fact, just straight up new races would be nice. Even if it's not related to mythology.
                    They tried that in SGU and the fandom spat on it.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                      They tried that in SGU and the fandom spat on it.
                      They also tried that in SGA.

sigpic

Comment

FH: Thanks. Just as you can see I am better to brainstorm "tools" for other fan fiction writers. I like thinking on technologies, evolution of races and civilizations.

They couldn't properly introduce a new race in SG:U as they were flying and flying and flying. So if SG:U could have been a planet based show then maybe they could interact with other races.

SG:A was much better, but I have really missed a deeper presentation of the Wraith. When John became a bug or Teyla became a Wraith Queen, those storylines should have been 3-4-5 episodes long. They could have introduced different Wraith fractions, clans, flags, hive ship names or at least a few words in Wraith language. That could have created the athmosphere of the alien culture. I know it is hard to tell such things in 42-45 minutes as the audience won't be able to able to follow the stories if they skip one or two episodes, but they should not have gone to the other direction that all Wraith Hive ships were nameless and less important.... You know a new Goa'uld had all the historical referencese behind him or her, but a new Wraith? Nothing really. Maybe the walls were different in every Hive.

One of the basic mistake was from the writers that they haven't named the Blueberrys. We (the audience) need such references. I hate when a race is not named properly. I believe the audience likes such little lore details. Even if they couldn't write these infos into dialogues, a few extra informations could have been added in official episode summaries.

Then we reach the Origins - Catherine, where most of the most exciting background stories happened offscreen and behind closed doors for priviliged fans....

Back to the mythology related questions: I have spawned a few ideas before.
                        https://www.stargatecommand.co/forum...tml&k=b4ff8e7b
                        https://www.stargatecommand.co/forum...tml&k=b4ff8e7b

There are so many lovely Ancient cultures on Earth, which were still not touched. Mahabharata in India, Tibet etc. Or we consider the existing ones: Unity (chrystals), Oannes (Nem and Omoroca), Giant Aliens (Quatzalcoatl), Salish, Unas etc. They have visited Earth, so if we would know what happened before or after the Ancients then the Goa'uld rise and fall then so many new stories could be told.

Maybe I sound I am a bit obsessed with mythology, but that was the esssence of Stargate for me. Ancient cultures with a twist. I always wanted to see more "monsters", more active Egyptian or Viking civilizations, but they couldn't show too much for budget reasons. I don't want to change Stargate into a new Babylon 5 or Mass Effect or a space-Hercules or space-Xena, but what if all the mythological monsters were aliens on different planets, where a few people from Earth has gone to defeat then they returned to tell the legendary fights. So maybe these aliens are still there in the Milky way, maybe they were killed or isolated or saved or protected. As I said only our imagination is the limit.

Comment

How would you feel about mythical monsters being alien animals? Like the Hydra is space monster version of the regenerating newt. Have the wargs be like space raptors.

I still think we can distance ourselves from mythology but what if we get a race that has been directly influenced by the Alliance. I mean, we only get villages that worship Thor. What if we find an advanced civilization and we see the affects of their major religion surrounding the Asgard. I mean, it can't be easy finding out your god actually exists.

sigpic

Comment

The best thing is in Stargate that anything can happen. Any fan can create new "realities", so maybe my ideas or yours exist somewhere.

Just continue to brainstorm. We started to talk about the continuation of Universe in the 2x20 thread, so if you have seen it, just join there. And welcome on SG:C as well.

Comment

Platschu is a superstar on SG:C guys, follow him now!

Bow before your God.
                              Spoiler:
                              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Oh thank you. It is really kind. Are you there as well? Please add me there. I have got 33 followers. Great power, great responsibilities.

I try to "entertain" the people there, because the SG:C hasn't put too much effort into it:
                                https://www.stargatecommand.co/profile/Platschu

Comment

Working...
                                X