No announcement yet.

The Ghost Monument (3702 / 1102)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel that this new Doctor is going to be more of a caring type. Still the doctor, of course.

Comment

I am not sure how I feel about the new season of Who yet. I definitely think it's too early for me to see how Jodie is as the doctor. Something is missing, but it just may be too early in the season. I need a few more episodes. It took me a while to warm up to Capaldi and some episodes just didn't do it for me. I haven't been crazy about these two episodes so far.

I'm wondering if too many companions is going to make it difficult to develop everyone properly. I kind of wish they had just had Jodie and one other companion for now just to get them developed then maybe added in someone later. I am curious to see where this Timeless child thing goes.

Comment

I’m assuming one companion at least will go by season’s end. If not all. I think 2 would have been better..
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

i keep wishing that "the timeless child" is susan
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
            I’m assuming one companion at least will go by season’s end. If not all. I think 2 would have been better..
            Based on how his character is developing, I suspect they may be planning to kill off Graham.

Waddya think?
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

He’s probably the best fleshed out character so far - which can beat bad omen.

I can’t picture any 1 of the 3 continuing on alone. Perhaps Yaz, presuming they pick someone else up later.
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

Working...
              X