Teyla and Ronon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Teyla makes it Earth ... although can't quite remember where... end of season 4?
    I remember interviews, and possibly something about wanting to smack Woolsey... or I read that in a fanfic... can't remember.
    She definitely made it to earth in the Fandemonium series of Legacy fanfics, if you read those.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      She definitely made it to earth in the Fandemonium series of Legacy fanfics, if you read those.
      Nope.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Why does it seem that Teyla and Ronon only have one set of clothes? If they were wearing regular clothes or uniforms one can imagine they have several sets. But what they are wearing seem to be the same clothes all the time, including the rags that Ronon wears that seem to never get worn out or permanently dirty. And did the Athosians and Satedans know about deodorant? I presume so, but was just checking. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
          Why does it seem that Teyla and Ronon only have one set of clothes? If they were wearing regular clothes or uniforms one can imagine they have several sets. But what they are wearing seem to be the same clothes all the time, including the rags that Ronon wears that seem to never get worn out or permanently dirty. And did the Athosians and Satedans know about deodorant? I presume so, but was just checking. ;-)
          Probably just to save money in the costume department... Though Ronon seems to have different clothes more often than Teyla does. Which is weird since as a Runner without a people any more you'd think Ronon would be the one with less clothing options... hmmm.

Otherwise if you want a more in-universe explanation.... I have three of the same jumper just because I like how it looks on me and I wanted to wear it more often than just once or twice a week.... Soooooo same for them maybe?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Teyla makes it Earth ... although can't quite remember where... end of season 4?
            I remember interviews, and possibly something about wanting to smack Woolsey... or I read that in a fanfic... can't remember.
            Teyla did make it to earth (for 2 days) for her interview with the Mr. Coolidge of the IOA (who kept calling Teyla "honey") in "Midway". When she returns, she has a conversation with Sam about the interview and how she wanted to punch out Coolidge ... but she restrained herself.

Comment

Ah... Woolsey/Coolidge... it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                This guy at work wears the same clothes every day, should've known he's probably Athosian!

Not sure if that counts but Tayla wore earth clothes when
                Spoiler:
                the team was subject to a mass hallucination by the alien lifeforms (First season I think? Or 2nd?).

They dress like so because they are the token, sexy aliens. Because the cliché goes that only the male nerd watches scifi, so when it seemed woman also watched they added Ronon to balance it out.
                do you really believe that?

I mean of course nobody's going to object to sexy clothing, but it's not that bad is it? Andromeda was worse...

On a personal note, I prefer Heightmeyer but I heard she's already taken by Caldwell
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Not surprisingly, Coolidge freaked out when confronted by one of the wraith that had infiltrated the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    do you really believe that?
                    The cliché yes. That Ronon was added for that reason, no.

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    I mean of course nobody's going to object to sexy clothing, but it's not that bad is it? Andromeda was worse...
                    I do, actually. If it doesn't serve a purpose other than to be the "sexy object and look pretty (in the background or otherwise)" than a character should be dressed to suit the situation -- goes for all genders.

Comment

Working...
                    X