Looking for blog author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for blog author

Hi everyone. I follow a blog called Stargate Wraith Mania. I’m sure a lot of you do as well. Does anyone know how to reach the author either with emails or a PM? Not for anything bad. I really just want to let them know how much I love what they write but I do not see a way to contact them via the WordPress site without having to create my own blog. Thanks.

I could be wrong but I have the feeling the WraithFan is actually a Gateworld member.

WraithTech uses one of the artworks as their avatar, and maybe Draco-Stellaris might know who's behind the website.
    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 11 September 2018, 01:35 PM.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I could be wrong but I have the feeling the WraithFan is actually a Gateworld member.

WraithTech uses one of the artworks as their avatar, and maybe Draco-Stellaris might know who's behind the website.
      Yes, that's correct. As far as I know it's WraithTech's blog.

Comment

Thank you all. At least they’ll (hopefully) see this post and know.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Yes, that's correct. As far as I know it's WraithTech's blog.
          Yay for my deductive skills.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Still looking?
            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
            X