• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackjack (413)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    BLACKJACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Dorie tries to make an escape after he and Strand find themselves marooned in the wake of the storm. Luciana comes to the aid of someone in need, and Morgan and the others discover that they have a new adversary on the road.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 October 2018, 09:49 PM.

I caught this episode by accident - haven't watched any FEAR other then eps 1 & 2.

Morgan seems to have implanted himself pretty well, I see, and I was also quite intrigued to see a few other familiar actors (not from TWD) - top of the list for me being Daryl "Chill" Mitchell!! I did not actually recongise "Darma" (Jenna Elfman), but noted Garret Dillahunt from The Sarah Connor series, and was surprised to see Aaron Stanford from 12 Monkeys (guess he's finished shooting for that series now).

What I didn't find myself seeing was anyone that I recalled being in those first 2 eps of S1. Maybe the girl who got the guy a beer?? Maybe it's just been a very long time and I've forgotten what any of them looked like...

I don't know who the "villainess" is - would have been nice if it was a familiar TWD face, but I can't say I recall ever seeing her before.

I'm almost inspired to watch some more...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Working...
    X