Stargate Atlantis trading cards binders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis trading cards binders

This is probably a very long shot but I was wondering if there are binders to keep the Stargate Atlantis trading cards in better condition that boxed up where no one can see them (in a manner of speaking).

I have a large stack of them lying around, and did a recent clean-up of my room and stuff. They are still in the box I received them in when I bought them some 10 years ago (or longer) from another fan, and I was wondering if perhaps there are binders out there somewhere still where I can keep them in (instead of in the box).

If anyone knows where I could possibly find them, or if someone has them and wants to part with them (empty or filled, but preferably empty so I can fill them), I'd love to know.

'K, thx!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Are these normal sized trading cards? Is so any card album that holds pages designed for 9 cards should work.

Look for Ultipro card albums on amazon

Comment

Ultra Pro do a lot of various generic stuff that's generally pretty good quality. I think Inkworks did some Atlantis themed binders too but you'd probably need to find them on eBay.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks for the tips.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
        X