This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Command Website

That is of course where one can view Origins. But they have other features, such as "Dialing Home" interviews. But strangely enough they have no interviews there with Anderson, Tapping, and Shanks, but plenty with Chris Judge. Why is that? They also have what they call a "forum" but it's not set up as it is here. It would have been worth being able to comment on the less than outstanding level of the Origins production.

We talked about the SG:C here :
    https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-and-feedbacks

CJ is the new marketing face of Stargate. He is the moderator on the cons. It looks like he became a good friend of Darren as well. The other actors must be busy with their carrier or daily shootings. I don't know. Maybe CJ's stronger presence is the first sign that his Jaffa stories will be announced in September.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
      That is of course where one can view Origins. But they have other features, such as "Dialing Home" interviews.
      Such interviews and Origins are only accessible with an all-access pass, which is only for fans living in 6 countries so whether there are interviews with them or not, more than half of their fans can't watch them.

Also, you can make a post about Origins on the feed... I did it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X