A quick question about August 9 programming on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick question about August 9 programming on ABC

Did anyone else have there August 9 ABC programming preempted by an NFL game?

I'm asking because when I went to watch Match Game on my DVR, all I got was the Titans and Packers at Lambeau Field game. My DVR guide said Match Game was on, I have a series manager for it, as well TV Guide and Zap2it's listings when I typed in my zip code. If it was shown later I won't have known about it because my DVR guide would have said something else. I know it will be on demand but I wanted to see if this happened to anyone else.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Most likely what happened is that your local affiliate decided to preempt national TV to air the football game. I assume you live in Wisconsin or Tennessee.. They do this all the time for sporting events. Your DVR and guide don't know these changes as it only affects a free markets and not the rest of the nation that watches a channel
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I figure that Match Game was most likely on later that day because something like this happened once before and that time my DVR Guide said what was on and that Celebrity Family Feud was on later but then again that time it was Political Office Debate and not a sporting event. So, again thanks for the reply.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The bane of TV. Jockstrap crap.

Comment

Those stupid TV stations. How dare they try to make money
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
          X