Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian: Speculation/Discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mando S2 ep 1 is on disney plus now.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Review of episode 1

Spoiler:
      Quite a fun but low key episode. Nice fake out with the Boba armour but was that the real Boba at the end?

Comment

I can't tell you how much I've missed watching this. I love it! It's so epic, even when little is happening.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I can't tell you how much I've missed watching this. I love it! It's so epic, even when little is happening.
          There is more going on than you might imagine..........
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            There is more going on than you might imagine..........
            This series needs to be rewatched to catch it all.

Comment

I'm not saying Sabine won't be in it, I'm saying based on what we see in the trailer, Sasha Banks will not be her.
              well, we were both wrong. not SABINE and not a Sith... still a great character though

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                well, we were both wrong. not SABINE and not a Sith... still a great character though
                True, but we did get Bo Katan and a very good reason why the dark sabre is in play.
                So, we have Bo Katan hunting Gideon and Gideon hunting the child, so we are going to have one hell of a battle in the end stages of the season. I fully expect a battle between Gideon and Ahsoka, which will be awesome in live action.
                sigpic

Comment

I still have hope though. That we'll see Sabine. Maybe she's still with Ahsoka.

Comment

Spotted Pip Alexander (SGO) -- good to see him, even in such a small role, though not likely to return with the way his story ended.

Comment

I felt like I've seen him before somewhere but I just couldn't remember what he was on. Yeah SGO

Comment

the way this show has been casually dropping things and people in..anything is possible

especially since with what we know as the viewer, Sabine is with Ahsoka. It would be a big fan let down if she was not shown-- UNLESs the two did find Ezra and she is with him

Comment

True, but we did get Bo Katan and a very good reason why the dark sabre is in play.
                          So, we have Bo Katan hunting Gideon and Gideon hunting the child, so we are going to have one hell of a battle in the end stages of the season. I fully expect a battle between Gideon and Ahsoka, which will be awesome in live action.
                          Esposito has said he broke DS props while filming S2, so i'd guess it would be in a LS fight

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/15370...orian-season-2

My guess is this chapter of the story ends with all of the friendlies teaming up with Bo katan's "division" and attacking Gideon's base. Which actually may be Mandalore itself

I am also thinking--getting really outside the betting odds here-that the Armorer is actually a Zabrak. Yes, obvious, Zabrak type horns on her helmet and all,, can it be that obvious?

If she is, then has she and the covert (did we see any bodies or just a pile of armor) actually been working for Gideon the whole time--why Gideon knew so much about Djarin. As a zabrak, she could easily have been a child of the watch- an alien foundling. Been on Mandalore at the time of the Purge and her and her ppl aligned with Gideon for survival reasons

it would not be the first time we have seen mandalorians -or a zabrak-- change loyalties

And given the tiff over Pascal wanting more screen time without the helmet, this would be a good opportunity to give him this. have him either align with actual mandalorians or to just become independent

Comment

and just a BTW, Sasha Banks- under her real name- is on imdb as being in two more eps this season. They only have Sackhoff down for one

but, the site has been wrong before--like about Banks using her real name- and with other info that just isn't released yet. wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have Sackhoff in one episode with the whole DS issue going on

Comment

you can always tell when you run into a sw's "fan" who isn't really

they watch the movies only--why they are clueless on the tv shows and the new,canon books- like AFTERMATH

newest "issues" = feminist "fans" in a tizz about "mando armor with breasts"... literally seen anytime mandalorians were depicted in CW's or REBELS and with Sabine- nearly always in armor

i think the ONLY sw's stuff that made armor gender neutral were the new films and the 1st order stormies. all the female stromies seemed to be wearing standard armor--which fits with the SJW message of the trilogy

Other issue is over the MANDO not taking off his helmet vs we have seen other mandos take off theirs

ppl on places like twitter calling it a creative/writing mistake by filoni, etc. They say using Bo-kotan in the show was only to fix this mistake

obviously, they did not watch cw's and rebels or even go to wookiepedia to see she is an established character

thats the problem with twitter and instagram, etc.. so many ppl in a rush to pump out posts to get likes and retweets, that they do not researc hanything and type without knowing the facts of canon

Frustrating---

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                                you can always tell when you run into a sw's "fan" who isn't really

they watch the movies only--why they are clueless on the tv shows and the new,canon books- like AFTERMATH
                                I see your point about knowing the verse and its history.

But I'm a fan and I haven't seen Rebels or Clone Wars or read any of the books in the expanded universe either. I know enough to get by. Does that make me less of a fan? No, it doesn't.

Do I have the right to question what's happening? Yes, I do -- but in a respectful manner, I agree.

Edit
                                Sidenote: the thing that probably makes me inelligible to be a proper "Star Wars Fan" is that I absolutely love the most hated character in the verse, namely Jar-Jar Binks.

Comment

Working...
                                X