Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian: Speculation/Discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebels stars 5 years before episode 4 then it leads up to episode 4 in the finale. Then there's an epilogue right after episode 6.

The Mandalorian happens around 5 years after episode 6

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
      But years have passed, right?
      are you asking in reference to your sabine question?

we last saw her at end of REBELS which was after EP6 and shew as still the same except her hair

besides, we know from dialogue in MANDALORIAN that Dune was a Rebel soldier verified by both Greef and Moff Gideon

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
        hey! take notes if you cant keep up!

someone has a lot of 'homework' to do
        I know...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So with the appearance of Rex in S2, will Morrison play both Rex and Fett in "real time"?

Boba Fett appearing is a problem because in canon, someone else has his armor

with Fett, if he is to appear in real time , then he did escape the sarlacc, however, it is already in canon that his armor has been acquired by a Tatooine drifter named Cobb Vanth who got Fetts armor from the Jawas

with the announcement of Temuera Morrison, being in S2, it may be that he will appear as CPT Rex, in real time, travelling with Ahsoka and sabine (?) on their search for Ezra and that any Boba appearances may be in flashback

in the timeline at the time of Mandalorian..and in canon Fett is dead and Rex is alive

Comment

sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Season 2 begins October 30. Poster.

Comment

Originally posted by EricG View Post
                Season 2 begins October 30. Poster.
                Date marked!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hopefully a trailer soon then!

Comment

Trailer is here!

Comment

trailer finally dropped

looks like a good chance we will have Sabine Wren alongside Ahsoka Tano and probably Rex

Character in hood at :49 looks like it could be SABINE spying on Mando and the Kid. and the actress who is confirmed as being this character seen is Sasha Banks. Some WWE wrestler, from her pics she certainly has the body build and the face of a live action Sabine

supposedly somewhere on her twitter feed, she has confirmed her role as Sabine

Other have theorized that it is some Sith character from some comic, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to drop some unk character into a show with so many known characters already in it

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygDegUIARDVAQ

a month or so till we know

Comment

Umm
                        Sasha Banks has been one of the high end female wrestlers in the WWE for a few years. If she has been cast in Mando (and I know she has) it's going to be be as a sith, possibly a former imperial inquisitor, which sets up the arc of the sith being the "evil sorcerers" rather than the jedi and Asokha being the counter-balance in the season.
                        My only concern is that they have a limited time frame to tell the story and remain "in canon"
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, never bothered with wrastling sine i went to a WWF match in the 80's and saw how fake it was

why would they have Ahsoka without SABINE? All the characters said to be in it have things in common,, mandalore, being mandalorian and the dark sabre

whoever she is playing, imdb has her down for 8 eps

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8111088...f_=tt_ov_st_sm

Comment

I'm not saying Sabine won't be in it, I'm saying based on what we see in the trailer, Sasha Banks will not be her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Promo and Special Look

Comment

Only a week now!

Comment

Working...
                                X