Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian: Speculation/Discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are only four cities used for world premieres: NYC, LA, London, and Paris. Google tells me Paris was Tuesday, but it didn't make the news like London.

I watched the first 10m of a cam pirate. Bad quality mixed with Asian subs and gambling ads! Off to the theatre Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by EricG View Post
      There are only four cities used for world premieres: NYC, LA, London, and Paris. Google tells me Paris was Tuesday, but it didn't make the news like London.
      True, but we got a red carpet premiere as well... though without cast of the film, yet every local celeb gets an invite and so do we as we provide the entertainment and more importantly, the next two weeks all of our props will be displayed in almost all of the big Kinepolis cinemas of Flanders, among which are our...

...Taun-Taun (animatronic -- used to be a Jurassic Parc raptor), AT-AT (autographed by George Lucas), treadspeeder, Rey's speederbike (autographed by J.J. Abrams, medical bay with bacta tank, imperial fighter, Millenium Falcon cockpit, Millenium Falcon chesscorner, ...

Images of all these creations -- Belgian Prop Crew @ Facebook

Sidenote: most of these props have also been displayed at several Celebrations over the years in the USA, Japan and Germany.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Finally all caught up just few days ahead of the finale.
        My God! That's amazing. I'm really loving this show.

EDIT:I also like the score.
        Last edited by Kilgharrah; 22 December 2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Season 2 coming fall 2020, says Jon Favreau

https://twitter.com/jon_favreau/stat...193098753?s=21
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Where are you, Kryze?

Loved IG-11

Comment

Well, that was some ending...

Looking forward to season 2.

Comment

Watching this now, two episodes in and enjoying it!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Well, that was some ending...

Looking forward to season 2.
                  yes it was. and awesome to see the "chicken man" playing such a evil bastard--even more evil then the chicken man? hmmm

Comment

Surprised no ones posted the season 2 news (well, one confirmed, one rumoured) that
                    Spoiler:
                    Ahsoka and Boba Fett could be appearing, Ahsoka played by Rosario Dawson and Boba played by Temuera Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Surprised no ones posted the season 2 news (well, one confirmed, one rumoured) that
                      Spoiler:
                      Ahsoka and Boba Fett could be appearing, Ahsoka played by Rosario Dawson and Boba played by Temuera Morrison
                      not so excited about Fett, but the appearance of Ahsoka makes sense given what we see at the end of REBELS could (should?) also see Sabine Wren since they were setting out together to look for Ezra

Comment

Would make sense for Sabine to show up given her background

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Would make sense for Sabine to show up given her background
                          she'd probably want to know how the dark sabre fell into the wrong hands, for one thing

i wonder if will ever get a conclusion to 'what happened to ezra bridger' ?

Comment

Am I going to have to watch Rebels, in order to get err... this character?

Disney+ will apparently become available to us in September and my sister's thinking about getting an account (I have the household Netflix account) so i don't need to go "looking" for it if Rebels is a good thing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Am I going to have to watch Rebels, in order to get err... this character?

Disney+ will apparently become available to us in September and my sister's thinking about getting an account (I have the household Netflix account) so i don't need to go "looking" for it if Rebels is a good thing to watch.
                              You should watch Rebels because it is awesome. No other reason.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                You should watch Rebels because it is awesome. No other reason.

That's good enough reason for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X