Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian: Speculation/Discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't do that to Digi
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I can just see it now.... "Now you listen to me, you stupid pieces of--" *banned*

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If we ever get to see Ahsoka, it's not gonna be for some time. The first few episodes will be setting up the premise and introducing us to the main character.

As for those saying the shows are not cannon. Well it's their loss. They're missing out on a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Don't do that to Digi

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
            If we ever get to see Ahsoka, it's not gonna be for some time. The first few episodes will be setting up the premise and introducing us to the main character.

As for those saying the shows are not cannon. Well it's their loss. They're missing out on a lot.
            exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Still no confirmation of a Season 2, but there's a new report today that Jon Favreau will be returning as showrunner for the still-unannounced Season 2.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hey hey that's a good question.

Comment

While I don't think it's necessary to throw in every tangentially related thing....it would be neat to see it in live-action, wouldn't it?

Comment

There's nothing Mandalorian related they haven't included.

Comment

Except for any existing characters, named clans, Death Watch or any other named Mandalorian group, Concord Dawn, Concordia, Mandalore itself...

Comment

It's all gonna be there. Don't rush it.
                        Just like we saw all those familiar TCW faces on Rebels.

Comment

<< says in whimpy Skywalker fanboi / disney hater voice >>

"what's this darksaber? i never saw it in any films, and if wasn't in the films then it never happened. or, do i have to buy some video game to get the information? more retconning by disney. this is just more of disney's cash grabbing plans that have killed star wars....and how is anyone using a light saber if they have not been magically trained by a master jedi, hmmm? hmmm? hmmm?"

Last edited by magi877; 12 July 2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

really though, this all sounds great, really looking forward to its release.

as stated already, we got a lot of characters from eps 1-3 and TCW in REBELS, I am sure that the formula will be repeated here

imo, is would be a non brainer to also assume we will be seeing more of the likes of Crimson Dawn, the Hutts and the other crime syndicates as well.

Comment

Favreau confirms he’s begun writing Season 2

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019...ndalorian.html

Comment

seems it has a Nov 12th date, same as launch date for disney +

Comment

Working...
                                X