How old was Ronon supposed to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Don’t trust anything the Wikia says, ever. It’s a garbage fire of innuendo, supposition, guesswork, and treating non-canon as equally weighted with canon.
    I know, but the page of real Wikipedia about Ronon confirms some of that, his age though is not to be found there either

Comment

I have always been of the impression that when we saw the younger version of Ronon in flashbacks, he was probably in his early 20's, and not a teen. He may have been trained as a warrior or soon-to-be-warrior earlier than that, but he was (IMO) definitely older than a teen in those flashbacks.

Comment

Very interesting !!
        I never thought about the age, he seemed ageless to me But I've always wondered about his unusual strenght. The stunners obviously played a part on it yes...

At the moment, I like to imagine the physical strenght of Ronon along the mind strenght of Sheppard.
        Ronon has a strong determination and ..."But the one thing stronger than her pride is her instinct for survival" (Todd's words about the Primary, but especially looking at Ronon while saying that). If Ronon if used more his judgment and his intelligence, he would be invicible

"TODD: I was going to write an elaborate programme designed to slowly create a fatal error in the primary capacitor, but I doubt there'll be time for that now.

DEX: I was just gonna blow it up.

TODD (a little exasperated): Naturally."

(The Last Man)
        John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

I guess that's it. They did not think about how old Ronon would have to be in the script, or did not think anyone would really care about that

Comment

We will just say that his character is older than Jason Momoa.

Comment

Working...
            X