Wentworth Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wentworth Prison

Sorry if there is a thread about this already - I did use the Search Forum and it found nothing but prison break topics (which surprised me as I was sure there would be talk about this already) - but has anyone been watching it? And if so are you up to date?

I desperately need someone to chat with about it!

My favourite character (because of being interesting/complex rather than my liking the character) is Joan Ferguson! I think Pamela Rabe does a brilliant job portraying her.

I don't want to believe that...

End of Season 5 spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    ... she is really dead! My hopes are that at some point during Season 6 Jackson goes back to the burial site and finds the box empty with her having managed to escape somehow! Then roll on Season 7 and hopefully she will be back causing havoc!

Attached Files
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Sorry if there is a thread about this already - I did use the Search Forum and it found nothing but prison break topics (which surprised me as I was sure there would be talk about this already) - but has anyone been watching it? And if so are you up to date?

I desperately need someone to chat with about it!

My favourite character (because of being interesting/complex rather than my liking the character) is Joan Ferguson! I think Pamela Rabe does a brilliant job portraying her.

I don't want to believe that...

End of Season 5 spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    ... she is really dead! My hopes are that at some point during Season 6 Jackson goes back to the burial site and finds the box empty with her having managed to escape somehow! Then roll on Season 7 and hopefully she will be back causing havoc!

Wow! just saw this thread-- sorry no one has responded to it for you!

I started watching this on netflix a few yrs back-- binged to the end- at the time, and have watched every new season since

is it a bit 'expected' and cliche? sometimes but i can't put my finger on it exactly-0- its just a damn fun show to watch!

looking forward to the new season--S9 october '21

oh yeah, and 'orange is the new black' it ain't.

Comment

Working...
    X