Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shazam!

First trailer Comic Con

Wasn't there this old 80's or 90's movie where a teenage girl turns into a middle-aged man? It reminds me of that.

Comment

If anyone could pull this off, Zachary Levi could. It looks fun!

Smallville had an episode episode where a boy turned into an adult superhero from reading a hexed comic book.

Comment

Is it just me or does this, and Aquaman, look far better than any of the Superman / Batman / Suicide Squad offerings? Nothing against Aflec, he made a good bat all things considered, but those movies are way darker than this, and to an extent, even Aquaman - if The Flash ever gets made, that could be a lot better too.

Could this be a case that the supporting cast offshoot movies are far better than the parent films they spawn from?

Comment

It does look fun.

But so did Suicide Squad.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This and Aquaman do look so much better than the Superman/ Batman movies. Anything would be better than The Justice League, which was totally ruined by Cavill's digitally corrected upper lip. It was on HBO last month, and I just couldn't watch it because of how fake Cavill's face looked. Ok, so I have issues.

I liked Suicide Squad, of course, I went into the theater with low expectations. Would I go out of my way to watch it again-- no. If it were on HBO, I would probably watch it, as long as I can skip over the Joker scenes.

Comment

Poor DC.
              They should just give the CW the budget to make the movies, at least they would be entertaining.
              (though, Gotham was pretty good for the 2 seasons I saw, and it was in the darker vein)
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
              X