Little Daniel Fic Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Daniel Fic Search

Hello to all, I have been searching for an SG-1 AU series I read a few years back, in which a young orphaned Daniel was fostered by Jack, Sarah and Charlie. The extended family had a rocky beginning and the boys did not get on at first. Other things I remember are Sarah's father passing away, Charlie almost shot himself with Jack's gun but for Daniel's intervention, Jack took the boys camping and Daniel fell over a cliff and Jack had to use a rope to go get him. As the story progresses, the two boys become very close and they adopt Daniel. Ring any bells with anyone? I'd love to re-read it. Thanks, so much.

Do you have any idea where you read it? Because some sources are gone, now.

This sounds vaguely familiar to me, although I don't generally read Little anybody fics. I'm at work and can't search for it until I go home, though.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I didn't read that story, but I remember hearing about it.

Comment

I tried searching for this on AO3 but couldn't find it. It would help if there were a standardized tag for little Daniel fics, but there is not. I'll try again when I can.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I've discovered that there is a Little Daniel yahoo group. Unfortunately, it is a closed group, and I am not interested enough to ask to join. May I suggest that you do so, and ask your question there?

Seaboe

Comment

Okay, I kinda feel like this reply is way too late. Anyways, I am absolutely certain that the fan fiction you are looking for is the "Much Abides" series by Darcy. I absolutely lover her work. As far as I know, there are currently five parts. I think, a sixth part was in process, but that has been a while and so far I have not been able to find it anywhere.

This is the only link I have to the series. I hope it keeps working. "Much Abides" should be at the bottom of the page.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150426...rcy/darcy.html

Comment

Working...
            X