• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damocles, Part 2 (513)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FIVE
    DAMOCLES, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513
    As McCreary deploys his final solution to end the war, Wonkru's new commander acts to take the valley without further mass casualties -- testing the quality of her leadership.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 September 2018, 09:01 PM.

Ok, they killed the last livable place earth with their constant fighting and warring.
    So, at the end of the season, they get on a spaceship and go to another planet.
    How much you want to bet they do the same damned thing next season? They pretty much telegraphed their intentions with the dialog near the end.. is it us?

If they start down this path next season, I think I'm done with this show.

Comment

Has anyone else bothered to ask how exactly they are going to populate the Earth without inbreeding? Unless that ship has more women prisoners sleeping it off somewhere, the survivors just don't have enough genetic diversity or women...This is a question none of the prisoners ever even bothered to ask themselves, though some obviously didn't care about survival of humanity.

This is what made me start loosing interest in these last few episodes...maybe I'm reading too much into it? Now they have a new planet to populate with more than enough land. I do find it hard to see how they will move forward with the show. More infighting is just demographic suicide at this point. Man vs World and interpersonal conflict could work though, it would change the format of the show and for the better I think.

Or they can go full space opera and have aliens!

Anyway, that is my take of the last few episodes.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Has anyone else bothered to ask how exactly they are going to populate the Earth without inbreeding? Unless that ship has more women prisoners sleeping it off somewhere, the survivors just don't have enough genetic diversity or women...This is a question none of the prisoners ever even bothered to ask themselves, though some obviously didn't care about survival of humanity.

This is what made me start loosing interest in these last few episodes...maybe I'm reading too much into it? Now they have a new planet to populate with more than enough land. I do find it hard to see how they will move forward with the show. More infighting is just demographic suicide at this point. Man vs World and interpersonal conflict could work though, it would change the format of the show and for the better I think.

Or they can go full space opera and have aliens!

Anyway, that is my take of the last few episodes.
        Pfft.. I have confidence in this show. They'll find someone to fight on the new planet. Might be able to breed with them too, if the accuracy of interspecies breeding in past Sci Fi shows is any guide.

PS: I've wanted to see a format change for a while now.

https://forum.gateworld.net/showthre...5#post14561115
        Last edited by Annoyed; 22 August 2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

well,as to 'others' on the new planet-

there is the crew, or the descendant's of, the ELIGIUS III.

those other "nightbloods" who had been inoculated with Becca Pramheda's anti rad serum

the last anyone heard from them before the first apocalypse was that they had, MOST LIKELY, arrived at the planet

Comment

Working...
          X