• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I provide my always being right insight
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Welcome to join the Proper Stargate Rewatch. The more the merrier.
      Beth passed us by like a speeding train so you can join whenever you like. We're on season 6 of SG-1, first half.
      I provide jigsaw puzzles and quizzes and polls.
      That sounds like fun, thanks. Is the Rewatch discussion in a separate area, or on the original episode threads for Season Six?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
        That sounds like fun, thanks. Is the Rewatch discussion in a separate area, or on the original episode threads for Season Six?
        Nope, it's all in the episode threads. I try to write up a little reviews (don't expect too much though ), and I post quiz/jigsaw links in the episode threads.

My schedule (and Jelgate's too) is about 3 episodes a week (sometimes more when I'm bored -- but I have a fulltime job so it tends to get hectic sometimes). The quiz is 15 questions long, each question multiple choice and you can therefore score 15 points. It isn't a competition, mind you, just stargate streetcred. 5 questions per episode.

The jigsaw puzzles are usually between 70 to 90 pieces (except I think the Solitudes one and Tin Man -- I was kinda testing the waters there. I got complaints... basically along the lines of "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" ).

There's end of season polls -- some basic stuff.

And I collect all links, right here for easy access (both for myself and everyone else's): Proper Stargate Rewatch: round-up of polls, quizzes & jigsaw puzzles
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Beth passed us by like a speeding train...
          In my defense, I did want to do a summer rewatch, not a year to 2-year rewatch.

Are you guys going to watch Universe as well? I can't seem to get into it, but maybe if I am watching along with someone else it would be a better viewing experience?

Comment

Three episodes a week sounds doable. I can either watch older seasons in between, or go back to the beginning afterwards. It'd be nice to do the rewatch with others, so we can discuss.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
              In my defense, I did want to do a summer rewatch, not a year to 2-year rewatch.
              I envy people who have enough time to do so... I'll take the slow road.

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
              Are you guys going to watch Universe as well? I can't seem to get into it, but maybe if I am watching along with someone else it would be a better viewing experience?
              Yes, I am. I haven't actually seen it yet -- like ever.

I will also watch Stargate Infinity.

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              Three episodes a week sounds doable. I can either watch older seasons in between, or go back to the beginning afterwards. It'd be nice to do the rewatch with others, so we can discuss.
              The more, the merrier.

Comment

The more, the merrier.
                I told you, im not dressing up as Santa again
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I told you, im not dressing up as Santa again

We need a Jack dressed up as Santa emoji.

I only had the extra time because it was summer. Come next week, I will be much, much busier.

Comment

ReganX feel free to comment on earlier seasons, they will be seen.

Comment

Yes, be sure to comment on earlier seasons and episodes... They'll show up in our subscribed threads so we'll know.

Comment

Unless you don't use the subscription feature like Jelgate
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Unless you don't use the subscription feature like Jelgate
                          But it's so easy...

Comment

Here not so much time to add anything to the convo at the moment. Anyway, I read, I jump in for a "HI" and for a laugh (cause of Jelgate)
                            John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Working...
                            X