Anyone else doing a summer rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else doing a summer rewatch?

We are currently on season seven, and we are hoping to finish SG1 and Atlantis by the time the boys go back to school.
    Last edited by BethHG; 13 July 2018, 11:20 AM. Reason: Grammar

Yeah, I'm at season 5 -- nearing the end...

How are you going so fast anyway?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Summer time with kids at home-- what else is this homeschooling mom supposed to do? Soon the school books will arrive in the mail, and lesson planning will need to happen. So, I am getting as much watched as I can. . Unfortunately, these guys like doing other things beside watch Stargate. So unreasonable.

All six of us watched the season 7 finale last night (which was great!). My husband and two younger boys and I watched New Order 1 and 2, and finally Atlantis Rising part 1. Okay, I pushed those episodes so that we could get to Atlantis.

I will probably go back to rewatch what you guys are on if I have time later on since I am binging away now. That way I will get to savor each episode.

Comment

I'm finishing a SGA marathon.
        I start SG1 this week. Yeah it sounds "backward" LOL But I prefer so much Atlantis I could not wait, so it came first on the list
        So the 5 seasons, watching twice the episods about Todd ... I reach the end now actually
        I think about finding SGU though, to make my mind about it...
        John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

But don't you have like other things to do... like living, like shopping for food, like cleaning out the dust under your bed... and boy, did I exile some dustbunny families there...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            But don't you have like other things to do... like living, like shopping for food, like cleaning out the dust under your bed... and boy, did I exile some dustbunny families there...
            I do do those things ( well, maybe not the dust bunny families-- they do need a home),and I am reading a book even. But I have one regular prime time show that I watch once a week, and that is it. Granted, I went a bit crazy overdoing the watching this past week, and I am sure I won't watch as much this week. I am just embracing the time off from all the school year activities.

Comment

Oh, had I known... I'd send them your way -- the dustbunnies, I mean.

Comment

I can do all of this as well ! Cleanup, physical training, hicking, beers with friends. I'm single and on my own without kids, so when I don't help one an other with some issues, I reserve lots of time for the serie and the chats with fans online

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                  ...I reserve lots of time for the serie and the chats with fans online
                  I literally have way too many hobbies... ...and/or too many different interests.

Comment

I literally have way too many hobbies... ...and/or too many different interests.
                    I do knit as well-- I just like knitting when watching shows.

Comment

I play music (guitar and bass), I read and I love documentaries. I also like to be outdoor and I enjoy (a lot) nights in brew pubs

Knitting is very creative Beth, I like homemade stuff ! An art to keep alive

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                        I play music (guitar and bass), I read and I love documentaries. I also like to be outdoor and I enjoy (a lot) nights in brew pubs

Knitting is very creative Beth, I like homemade stuff ! An art to keep alive
                        I would love to learn guitar! Way back when. I used to play the flute, but that flute needed so much repair that it really wasn't worth keeping anymore. I also like documentaries, but I go through stages-- I am in my Stargate phase now. .

Comment

I'm very glad to meet you ! I really enjoy your stargate phase, as many people I know passed to something else. I love it since the first day I watched my first episode.
                          About guitar, if were closer geographically, I would be pleased to teach you But you know, there are many tutorials online too. Well, I don't want to spoil the thread ! haha ! You'll be always welcome for a chat anytime

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Im not fair from the border. But I am also tone deaf
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Im not fair from the border. But I am also tone deaf
                              Good. So I'm free to try new riffs and I will not hear you complain

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Working...
                              X