prune juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prune juice

when guinan introduced mister wharf to prune juice did you get curious enough to try it, just by coincidence my mother was buying groceries for a beach house they rented for them and my sisters and their husbands and she intended to get grape juice for the grand kids but got prune juice instead, she didn't want to go back to the store and decided to just let me have it , after a few days I decided to give it a try and so I did, and ...well..., let's say it isn't something that is that refreshing, but it isn't as bad as clamato juice, so yeah, in a way it is a warriors drink, you need to fight to get it down, ok not really, though it is thick but on a scale of 1 to 10 -I give it a 5.

and prune juice's laxative effect makes it really easy to vent your displeasure on your dishonorable enemy's corpse

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      and prune juice's laxative effect makes it really easy to vent your displeasure on your dishonorable enemy's corpse
      You, I like you. You definitely earned your name MadGater.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

i saw prune juice on a sci fi forum... and i was like wharfs warrior drink from star trek lol

Comment

Originally posted by AleksisMi View Post
          i saw prune juice on a sci fi forum... and i was like wharfs warrior drink from star trek lol
          I recently came upon the fact that there exists a Star Trek Cookbook written by Ethan Phillips (sp?), the actor who played Neelix, and William J. Birnes....a bit of a pricey Star Trek book, even in ebook form, at nearly $20 but could be worth it just for the chapter/section entitled "Top 10 Reasons why the crew hates Neelix's cooking" which should prove to be quite a hilarious chapter/section

Comment

Working...
          X