Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to come back home !

Hi everyone !

I became member here 3 years ago. I barely had the chance to enjoy, life challenged me in a way that I had to put the forum aside. And my love for Stargate as well, that became dormant, as I was busy with hard issues. The interest for Stargate never failed, only time and life situations.

The last 3 years passed and my life is now finally returned to a quite peaceful "normality". And to my obsession for Stargate. And coming back on GateWorld is like coming back home, even if I need to restart meeting its inhabitants

So... here's the true beginning finally. I'm pleased to meet you all. I enjoy this second chance to be part of this awesome community.
    Todd said : "Wraith are never-ending". I say "Stargate is never-ending".
    John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Welcome back!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Welcome back, it is great you could pull through those hard times

Comment

Welcome back!

Your signature is funny.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Welcome back! I hope whatever difficulties or hardships that forced you to withdraw from the forum -and likely other aspects of your life, are now minimized and you’re able to relax and enjoy them.
          "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.
            Yes there were particulary hard times, but luckily not the kind of challenge we live every day. It's passed, I'm stronger and happier

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            Welcome back!

Your signature is funny.
            Hahahaha !!!! I appreciate your "wraith humour" Thanks

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Your basically a new member again. We'll have to start a BBQ
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Ah the BBQ
                Jelgate, I still wear the smell of the first one 3 years ago Can't get rid of it XD Everywhere I go, dogs are after me

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                  Ah the BBQ
                  Jelgate, I still wear the smell of the first one 3 years ago Can't get rid of it XD Everywhere I go, dogs are after me
                  But we have new sauces -- you should definitely stop by some time.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't remember you, so welcome anew!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Your basically a new member again. We'll have to start a BBQ
                    Cook me up BluePrincess's tenderloin
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Cook me up BluePrincess's tenderloin
                      Sauces and tenderloins ? Grrr Step back, YOU, newbie's eaters !!!

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Hi everyone !

I became member here 3 years ago. I barely had the chance to enjoy, life challenged me in a way that I had to put the forum aside. And my love for Stargate as well, that became dormant, as I was busy with hard issues. The interest for Stargate never failed, only time and life situations.

The last 3 years passed and my life is now finally returned to a quite peaceful "normality". And to my obsession for Stargate. And coming back on GateWorld is like coming back home, even if I need to restart meeting its inhabitants

So... here's the true beginning finally. I'm pleased to meet you all. I enjoy this second chance to be part of this awesome community.
                        Todd said : "Wraith are never-ending". I say "Stargate is never-ending".
                        eeey welcome back
                        man it been a long time - missed you so much!

Spoiler:
                        who are you? +_-

Comment

Hi SoulReaver !
                          Well, to answer you, to explain better, I was a new Stargate fan, I've found this awesome community 3 years ago, I registered with the enthousiasm to share my passion with other fans, and stuff happened that I didn't have the time to enjoy and to get to know everyone, only a few members... And now, well, I survived and I can be back

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Hi SoulReaver !
                            Well, to answer you, to explain better, I was a new Stargate fan, I've found this awesome community 3 years ago, I registered with the enthousiasm to share my passion with other fans, and stuff happened that I didn't have the time to enjoy and to get to know everyone, only a few members... And now, well, I survived and I can be back
                            so you survived real life - but will you survive Gateworld?

Comment

In your opinion ? Gateworld is a dangerous field to explore, but I take the risk on my life

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Working...
                              X