This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I mean, I attached a screenshot where I circled it in lime green, not sure what else you want from me

You don't have to be mean about it. I didn't see it. It was too small.
    Yeah this is so cool. Hope we get more of it than that in the movie. I also hope we see the crew.
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 22 October 2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post

You don't have to be mean about it. I didn't see it. It was too small.
      Yeah this is so cool. Hope we get more of it than that in the movie. I also hope we see the crew.
      OHHH, hahaha okay: the picture I posted is GateWorld making it a thumbnail. You click on it, you get a bigger image--I'm guessing you didn't do that.

I assumed you had and was like what the hell dude
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I didn't say I didn't make it. I meant I didn't even see there was a picture.

So anyway, allover the internet, I keep stumbling upon articles about the Dagger Rey is holding which I didn't even notice in the trailer. How do these people see these things
        Anyway, they say it kill force weilders?

Comment

I'm not sure to what you're referring (and I'm deathly afraid of spoilers so I'm not going to google it), but a 'dagger that can kill Force wielders' actually sounds like a giant reference to a trilogy of episodes of The Clone Wars.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Dagger of Mortis?

Comment

Exactly that, yes. "Force wielders" in context of the Dagger means something entirely different than just your regular everyday Jedi and Sith, though. (I mean of course it does, there are lots of ways to kill Jedi and Sith)

Comment

So it kills Midichlorians?

Comment

Heh.

That trilogy of TCW episodes is extremely SW mythology heavy. It's all about the nature and balance of the Force, the prophecy of the Chosen One, how or even if Anakin will fulfill that destiny, etc. It would probably take less time to just watch the three episodes than it would for me to try to type it all out.

You know how in Rebels they did episodes with things like Force visions in the Lothal temple, and the Bendu, and the World Between Worlds -- stuff that really drove home this idea that the Force is some cosmic thing that's so mysterious it might not even be comprehensible to mortals? TCW's Mortis trilogy was the first stab at doing that kind of storytelling. TCW did it once or twice more (particularly with a Yoda-centric arc in Season 6) as well before the series ended, and then Dave Filoni decided to continue to expand that when they began doing Rebels.

(Incidentally, they're some of my favourite episodes in the entire TCW series)
                  Last edited by DigiFluid; 23 October 2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

You're the expert on lengthy explanations.

Comment

Here is the Ghost cropped from the YouTube 4K trailer. From Reddit.

Comment

You see, Rob.
                        Now that I can see.

So clear. Thanks, Ericg

Comment

EricG's is definitely bigger.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Quick GW functionality question for you guys: what happens when you click on the thumbnail in my post? For me, it opens the image in a new tab, and the image in the new tab is (laptop) full screen-sized. Bigger than the screen, actually, for me, because I watch trailers at 1080 (ie: 1920x1080) while my screen is only 1366x768.

(But EricG's is definitely better quality )

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Quick GW functionality question for you guys: what happens when you click on the thumbnail in my post? For me, it opens the image in a new tab, and the image in the new tab is (laptop) full screen-sized. Bigger than the screen, actually, for me, because I watch trailers at 1080 (ie: 1920x1080) while my screen is only 1366x768.

(But EricG's is definitely better quality )
                              Yeah that's what it does for me. But I think for some people the thumbnails are either blocked or won't load due to their browser or internet settings.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah. New tab.
                                But the image in the new tab is fit into the screen. But I can zoom it of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X