Stargate Universe RP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe RP?

Stargate RP in general is almost impossible to find these days, but SGU RP in particular seems like a dream to find at this point. XD

I had the misfortune of getting into the fandom really late, so now that I WANT to RP it, I can't find anything anywhere!

And what I have found hasn't exactly been great, generally geared towards SG-1 and SGA without any real attention to SGU at all. It's a shame.

Just if you don't know, RP is short for Roleplay and it's basically just writing a story back and forth with specific characters, either made up or from the show canon.

For example, I like to play Nicholas Rush. Or I WOULD like to play him, anyway. xD

Did anyone RP SGU back in the day? Was there ever a time where it was popular?

Originally posted by Nicholas_Rush View Post
    Stargate RP in general is almost impossible to find these days, but SGU RP in particular seems like a dream to find at this point. XD

I had the misfortune of getting into the fandom really late, so now that I WANT to RP it, I can't find anything anywhere!

And what I have found hasn't exactly been great, generally geared towards SG-1 and SGA without any real attention to SGU at all. It's a shame.

Just if you don't know, RP is short for Roleplay and it's basically just writing a story back and forth with specific characters, either made up or from the show canon.

For example, I like to play Nicholas Rush. Or I WOULD like to play him, anyway. xD

Did anyone RP SGU back in the day? Was there ever a time where it was popular?

I do not know if there is any to be honest, but you can maybe create your own and then try to find players who want to join you
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 July 2018, 10:28 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

I think that would be a little like putting a message in a bottle and sending it out to sea. XD But it would be nice to find other SGU RPers somewhere out there in the ether.

Comment

Working...
      X