Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GATEWAY - A Salute To Stargate" - Chicago, June 21-23 2019..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"GATEWAY - A Salute To Stargate" - Chicago, June 21-23 2019..

Creation have announced their "GATEWAY - An Anniversary Salute To Stargate" Convention to be held at the Westin O'Hare Hotel, Chicago, Illinois on the weekend of June 21-23 2019 ...confirmed guests already announced are Amanda Tapping & Joe Flanigan...No dedicated page yet or tickets on sale but here is the link with the information that is already available on it..

https://www.creationent.com/calendar.htm#gatewaychi

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Finally, a Stargate convention in the US.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Booked room at the Westin. Wasn't open for booking yesterday. Not waiting until December for Creation rate.

Comment

Michael Shanks added to line up

https://www.creationent.com/calendar.htm#gatewaychi
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Gold tickets now available and more guests added.

Comment

Anyone ever gone to one of these? Aside from celebrity meet ups and autographs what else is there to do?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                Anyone ever gone to one of these? Aside from celebrity meet ups and autographs what else is there to do?
                This is an "unofficial" Stargate convention. If you attended any of Creation's Official Stargate conventions in the past in Vancouver and Chicago, then this would be a reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                  This is an "unofficial" Stargate convention. If you attended any of Creation's Official Stargate conventions in the past in Vancouver and Chicago, then this would be a reboot.
                  Been to quite a few comic cons but never a creation con. That's why I was wondering what to expect? Are they usually worth the cost of the trip?

Comment

Silver tickets now on sale. Only gold and silver have autographs included.

Comment

I am happy that I can actually, probably go to this supposed last Stargate con. Love you all and miss my friends.
                      sigpic
                      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

As of Sept 27, 2018 Creation updated this convention to an Official Stargate Convention. Let the party begin!

Comment

Copper tickets now available and other ticket types

Comment

HALF-PRICE TICKETS AVAILABLE! From today 5pm Pacific Time until Wednesday 5pm Pacific Time, general weekend admission and general single day tickets are half price on the Creation Entertainment page. I just received an email and thought I would share with all you good folks! No code required. Get your tickets now!

Comment

Creation is dropping service fee for tickets on Cyber Monday. Hours are 9am-5pm PST. Save $8.50!

Comment

Working...
                              X