Default The Wraith Vs....

Just a stray thought after watching some other shows...just had the wondering..(Probably done before but eh..why not)
    How well would the Wraith fare against OTHER Sci Fi TV Shows?
    Just for rules.. Say One Wraith Hive (fully Manned and Fueled with a full compliment of Darts and 4 supporting Cruisers) do against Babylon 5. Farscape. Battlestar Galactica TOS/TNS. Star Trek TOS/TNG?

The Wraith Hive finds it self in one of this other Universes after bumping into a wormhole. These Universes don't know the Wraith are there at first.

How do you see our fave Space BugVamps doing?
    I like Sharky

Default Re: The Wraith Vs....

I don't really watch these shows but I think we can say that a single hive would at least beat the Galactica. Their science is a bit more grounded and even if you disagree with that, their technology is further behind than even the original Daedalus who struggled against hives. Though, the wraith may want to take notes and invest in flak cannons to use against nukes instead of their own darts.

Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Now that is food for thought, I am thinking about what would happen if the Borg would try to assimilate the Wraiths, I think that could get very interesting

Could the Wraith hack the Borg like they did the Reps?
    I like Sharky

Hmm, I mean Wraiths and Borg both have ways of unheard communication with a bigger network, could be. I wonder though if Wraiths would be assimilated, would they also be losing themselves like humans or would it be some kind of Borg that would be very dangerous because it would kind of combine being Borg with having Wraiths skills still

If they had to fight though I guess Wraith would win because they are clever and skilled and the Borg are just kind of hollow and need to get in contact with new things before being able to adjust, the time that takes I think the Wraiths could kill them unless the Borg find out that the feeding hand is a weak-spot
    Last edited by Az'ryel; June 29th, 2018 at 01:02 AM.

Would be kind of interesting to see how the Wraiths' Need to Feed would be affected by being Borg-ized.
    I like Sharky

Quote Originally Posted by The Flyattractor View Post
    Would be kind of interesting to see how the Wraiths' Need to Feed would be affected by being Borg-ized.
    Indeed, Borg don't really eat and I remember it has been assumed once (in SGA) that really old Wraiths are capable to restore the energy that they need without feeding, maybe it would have the same effect of they would get Borg-ized, as you call it

My Borg Facts are a bit hazy. Been a long time since I watched any TNG/Voy/Ent. But with all those Hoses on a borg, Who Knows what is being pumped thru then when they are in their cubicles.
    I like Sharky