• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battles Lost and Won (323)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    BATTLES LOST AND WON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 323
    As the D.E.O. and its allies take on Serena's forces, M'yrnn attempts to trap Reign -- and Sam fights to survive in the underworld. Guardian considers revealing his secret identity, and Brainiac approaches Winn with a stunning proposal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 June 2018, 10:24 PM.

That ending better not be a prelude to Lena turning evil. It would completely disregard any character development she's had since she's come onto the scene, fighting to prove she isn't just another Luthor. It would all be for nought. A total waste of 2 years of development and a done to death, revived and done to death multiple times Super/Luthor storyline and would just prove that they have absolutely no imagination whatsoever if they rehash Superman/Lex with the female version

Anyway, I'm so glad Sam didn't die. I kinda want to see her in the show next season but don't know how they can do that now that Reign is gone and she's completely human now.

So Supergirl, "I don't kill." Well tell that to Parasite, or Rhea and some Daxamites, or maybe even the white Martians. They'd beg to differ i'm sure

Oh why bench Alex at the DEO by making her Director. I like my badass Agent. I don't wanna see her become soccer mum

Now that there are certain changes for next season maybe we could get the best relationship on the show back on track for good this time. I must admit though the Winn sending off brought a little tear to my eye. Much more emotional than the poor attempt they had with Kara/Supergirl

I'm really happy that Brainy is sticking around though
    sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch this, as I dozed off from about :20 to :45 or so, but I don't think Alex has to get out of the field at all. After all, J'onn didn't spend too much time cooped up in an office.

Sam & Alex could easily end up as co-parents to Sam's kid.

I'm seeing Supergirl's "I don't kill" as another extension of the failing experiment of the DEO forgoing the use of lethal weapons.. Which is falling on its face as far as I can tell.

I might have a fe other comments after rewatch, though, considering I slept through half of it.

Comment

I always laugh when I hear DC characters yell "I don't kill", Oliver Queen yells it, Barry Allen yells it, White Canary yells it, yet they've all killed when it suits them, it must be some sort of ongoing inside joke at CW cos it makes no sense otherwise.

Comment

Ok, watched this again.. and stayed awake.

What a cheap trick. All her friends are dead, and she just rolls the clock back and gets a do-over and everyone lives happily ever after.

At least it looks like there might be hell to pay next season.

Oh, and who didn't expect Lena to keep some Harun-El?
          Last edited by Annoyed; 24 June 2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

My God! That was brilliant.
            This show is getting better and better.
            Next season it's gonna be different.
            They've completely changed the landscape. They did stop the Terraforming of earth, but the show was Terraformed.
            I assume we'll be seeing the evil brainiac.

Comment

Excellent episode. It was sad to see Winn go. I like his character.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X