• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it Reign (322)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    MAKE IT REIGN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322
    Serena leads the Dark Priestesses in attacking the D.E.O., hoping to find what they need to resurrect Reign -- while Kara and Mon-El are trapped on Argo. J'onn and his father begin the Martian ritual that will preserve all of M'yrnn's memories and life experience.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 June 2018, 01:25 PM.

Ok, so now they're channeling "Star Trek", with the "Genesis" plan by the evil 3...

The suddenly available transporter was too easy... How convenient, just when they really want to get back to earth. And I thought the dome prevented communication in the first place. That whole bit was a cheap trick.

Doesn't look like the "non-lethal" option is working out too well. The personal shield failed, and "krypontite bullets"? A Gun is a gun" How is a gun that shoots kryptonite bullets not a gun or non-lethal? It would certainly be just as harmful as a lead bullet to a human, and likely lethal to a Kryptonian as well.

And of course, Supergirl and Mon-El get closer. Wonder if they'll be kissing before the end of next week's finale?

Comment

So last week they got rid of lethal weapons, this week Alex has a lethal weapon. That lasted long I wish that Laura Benanti could have stayed on as Alura. There's just something missing with Erica Durance, it feels flat and emotionless. It's rather convenient that there was a portal at both ends for them to use and that Kara could hack the one on Earth to open it As for the Kryptonite at the DEO. I thought Clark took all the Kryptonite. funny how Supergirl doesn't have a problem with a clandestine military organisation who hold aliens prisoner without due process having Kryptonite at their Disposal

I hope Lena can save Sam somehow. She has done everything in her power to try Save Sam and even if she succeeds she'll never be thanked for it. She'll always be seen as a Luthor by everyone no matter what she does. Oh well, i'll always be team Lena

Oh yeah and they came for the blood, so lets throw the blood at them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        So last week they got rid of lethal weapons, this week Alex has a lethal weapon. That lasted long I wish that Laura Benanti could have stayed on as Alura. There's just something missing with Erica Durance, it feels flat and emotionless. It's rather convenient that there was a portal at both ends for them to use and that Kara could hack the one on Earth to open it As for the Kryptonite at the DEO. I thought Clark took all the Kryptonite. funny how Supergirl doesn't have a problem with a clandestine military organisation who hold aliens prisoner without due process having Kryptonite at their Disposal

I hope Lena can save Sam somehow. She has done everything in her power to try Save Sam and even if she succeeds she'll never be thanked for it. She'll always be seen as a Luthor by everyone no matter what she does. Oh well, i'll always be team Lena

Oh yeah and they came for the blood, so lets throw the blood at them
        Didn't Supergirl have a conniption fit earlier this year or maybe last when she found out the DEO was stocking Kryptonite? And I know she had issues with Lena's artificial Kryptonite. She seems to ignore those feelings on her part when it's convenient.

As far as Clark / Superman goes, this series operates in the same universe. It's not credible that he ignores evil critters spawned from Krypton or the other alien threats national city is threatened by. Superman can be anywhere on Earth in seconds, why wouldn't he help out?

I think we just have to put blinders on and accept some of the things like this regarding this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Didn't Supergirl have a conniption fit earlier this year or maybe last when she found out the DEO was stocking Kryptonite? And I know she had issues with Lena's artificial Kryptonite. She seems to ignore those feelings on her part when it's convenient.

As far as Clark / Superman goes, this series operates in the same universe. It's not credible that he ignores evil critters spawned from Krypton or the other alien threats national city is threatened by. Superman can be anywhere on Earth in seconds, why wouldn't he help out?

I think we just have to put blinders on and accept some of the things like this regarding this show.
          That was Superman that had a fit because the DEO stockpiled Kryptonite. That was the reason he wouldn't work with them. Oliver had Kryptonite Arrows (who knows where he got the actual Kryptonite from ) and she barely batted an eyelid. Wish she'd make her mind up

so something I forgot to add. Lenaq, sam and Ruby were literally standing a stones throw away from Kara, alex and Alura when Kara was introducing them. Tell me again how we're supposed to believe Lena doesn't know who Supergirl is? She'd have to be the densest person in all the universes not to know at this point. Especially when some wacko who saw her twice, once at distance figured it out

Yeah its odd that Argo turns up and kara doesn't think to tell her Cousin, or that uhe'd be around to help with World Killers. That's extremely odd
          sigpic

Comment

As for the Superman helping out thing...the show is Supergirl not Superman. She wouldn't have much credibility as a hero if Superman had to come to her rescue everytime things got a little tense. Sortta like on Sar Trek:TNG. If the Enterprise's saucer separated every time things got a bit hairy...it wouldn't be a good thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X