X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Name Game

Sierra
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Audi

I hope this what you mean.
    The last letter is the first letter of next word.

Comment

Isuzu
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Uaz
        "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Originally posted by ArcLight
          Uaz
          Well, that died quick.

What's an Uaz?

Comment

Uaz=Russian police car model,among other things. (I did a search !)

ZAZ
            http://users.iptelecom.net.ua/~slava_78/zaz/
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Z3z roadster
              sigpic

Comment

Range Rover
                Rocky

Comment

Renault
                  Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

Toyota
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Audi

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                      Well, that died quick.

What's an Uaz?
                      Hehe, it's Russias (or actually the SU's) response to the jeep. Our military has got a bunch of them because they're easy to fix and well.... they got them free
                      "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Impala

Comment

Accura
                          Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

Avensis
                            Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                            Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                            Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                            Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                            You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                            Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                            One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                            The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                            www.7-scales.co.uk
                            http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Silverado

Comment

Working...
                              X