Sanctuary Theme Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Theme Songs

Hi! I was wondering if anyone know what instrument was used in the Sanctuary theme songs? Both the opening theme from the first two and the last two seasons. I know the instalments are different, but I can't figure out either.

I've been trying to figure out what the main instrument is in the opening theme for the 3 and 4 season for years! I love the way it sounds. Really haunting. But after all this time, I've come no closer to figuring it out and it's driving me crazy! Does anyone know? Any ideas?

Originally posted by Jimbobjuju View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone know what instrument was used in the Sanctuary theme songs? Both the opening theme from the first two and the last two seasons. I know the instalments are different, but I can't figure out either.

I've been trying to figure out what the main instrument is in the opening theme for the 3 and 4 season for years! I love the way it sounds. Really haunting. But after all this time, I've come no closer to figuring it out and it's driving me crazy! Does anyone know? Any ideas?
    It's the erhu (chinese traditional violin).

Comment

Working...
    X