Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacGyver 2016

There's not already a thread for this?

I'll be the first to admit, I watched the first couple of episodes fully expecting to hate it. I mean, who is this kid who thinks he can fill RDA's shoes? Nope! But at first, I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would. Then *gasp* I started to like it. Who knew?

Anyway, recently got CBS All Access and was able to watch all the eps thus far. And what a cliffie! Aaack!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

It has grown on me. At first it annoyed me because lucas till seems too young for what he knows and George Eads was from CSI and that’s where he belonged to me. NOt to mention he also seeming to be too young for the experience they say he has.

that said, it’s far from horrible and rather enjoyable. Can’t say I’d lose sleep if it were cancelled, but I do enjoy watching it. Just wish they’d give the whole murdock stuff a rest. GOt tiresome in the old one, getting tiresome in this one
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The indestructible Murdoc of the original- as a grown up (I was 12 when the original started. Lots to love back then. No critical thinking to be done - is corny and waaay overdone. Kinda like the way it's being portrayed now. Not horrifically over-the-top.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm not fond of the new show because what I liked about MacGyver was that he worked alone. This show is about a team. Just not the same thing.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Well...I'm loving MacGyver...or as my son calls it, "the midget lady show." I will admit that I never got into the original show, but I am liking this one. I think I might invest in previous seasons on Bluray.
          sigpic

Comment

‘MacGyver’ To End After Season 5, Series Finale Set On CBS

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
            X