CONFIRMED: Amazon revive The Expanse for S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showrunner Naren Shankar is excited about the show relocating to Amazon:
    We’re in the second big movement in the books, a new chapter in humanity. We’re no longer constrained in the solar system. It’s how humanity deals with this vast new frontier. It’s going to be more awesome. We no longer have the language restrictions. [We can] curse like a sailor. We don’t have the nudity restrictions… and the 4K and HDR will look amazing on Amazon. We’re no longer constrained by a 43-minute box. We can put some air into it, let things breathe a little bit more. So we’re excited to be on Amazon Prime.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Having just finished binge-watching through this a few days ago....man I am so excited for Season 4. I wish they'd hurry up and announce something--anything--about it.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looks like The Expanse is going to be at SDCC this coming weekend. Hopefully we get a trailer/release date for Season 4!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Having just finished binge-watching through this a few days ago....man I am so excited for Season 4. I wish they'd hurry up and announce something--anything--about it.
          Just started on season 2 recently, I'm 4-6 episodes in. I'm tempted to wait until season 4 is out. But I am thrilled to hear there's going to be 4th season.

Comment

5m30s clip from Season 4 debuted at SDCC, Season 4 premieres on Prime on December 13!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Really excited, looks like it’s going to be a great season. I’m glad amazon picked it up, especially since there are a lot of great actors in the show. Here’s to hoping it does well.
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Final trailer for Season 4:

Comment

So that was pretty damn good, wasn't it? I'm glad there was no dip in quality when they changed homes.

And that ending! Gahhhh!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X