Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,136

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    I agree. It took me long enough, but I am getting into it. Its a pretty good series, I wonder how the ratings are doing.
    The ratings are progressively decreasing as the show goes on. Unless something happens now that football season is over, I don't see the show lasting.

  2. #22
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,414

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    The ratings are progressively decreasing as the show goes on. Unless something happens now that football season is over, I don't see the show lasting.
    Thats really sad, but to be expected. It simply is not, what People wanted and to be honest, this Show could have really been called anything else and it would have probably done better.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  3. #23
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,136

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    Thats really sad, but to be expected. It simply is not, what People wanted and to be honest, this Show could have really been called anything else and it would have probably done better.
    I dunno...as the series is progressing...the episodes are getting better. I see the show starting to take its own footing.

  4. #24
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,414

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I dunno...as the series is progressing...the episodes are getting better. I see the show starting to take its own footing.
    I completly agree, its getting better with every Episode, but it really did not need to be called Charmed.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  5. #25
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,136

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    I would have to see that the Christmas episode of Charmed as their mid-season finale was their strongest episode yet. The numbers were up the last few episodes. So, we shall see what happens. On other message boards that I'm on, I'm starting to see a decline in the anti-reboot rhetoric.

  6. #26
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,414

    Default Re: Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I would have to see that the Christmas episode of Charmed as their mid-season finale was their strongest episode yet. The numbers were up the last few episodes. So, we shall see what happens. On other message boards that I'm on, I'm starting to see a decline in the anti-reboot rhetoric.
    Thats good. I am probably going to stick to my guns on this though. Its not that I am against a reboot, but I just wanted a interresting and fun witch series again. Having this title will always sting me, given how different this Series is.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. THE ORVILLE: News/Trailers/Discussion/SPOILERS
    By epg20 in forum The Orville
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: January 9th, 2019, 08:33 AM
  2. Fear the Walking Dead: TWD Spin-off News/Trailers/Discussion
    By cosmichobo in forum The Walking Dead
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: July 27th, 2018, 04:37 AM
  3. Terry Brooks: Shannara Books & TV news/discussion/trailers SPOILERS
    By sandyer in forum The Shannara Chronicles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 11:14 AM
  4. Fantastic Four Reboot: News/Discussion/Spoilers
    By Madwelshboy in forum Marvel Universe (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2015, 03:59 AM
  5. Robocop : The Reboot. News/Discussion
    By Madwelshboy in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 8th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •