X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    That's oddly cautious of the CW.

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    Question is if these 5 Episodes will air anything near a appropiate air time. I mean for it to be more than just a dissjointed mess far away from the first or second Season. So far I kind of like it, I still have to warm up to it though. Hopefully the show will get better as it progresses. I want Charmed to continue so, I am all in.
    As do I.
    sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed last night's episode. I wish we could've seen the spell that appeared in the BoS a little better. It was said to be a Santeria spell written in Spanish. This would be a departure from the original, but an interesting tradition to follow.
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the latest installment of Charmed. I don't know if I could reset time to remove someone I love from my life in order to protect them. I can really feel for Mel and her decision.

Seems I'm in the minority of fans of the original Charmed who actually enjoys the new show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I enjoyed the latest installment of Charmed. I don't know if I could reset time to remove someone I love from my life in order to protect them. I can really feel for Mel and her decision.

Seems I'm in the minority of fans of the original Charmed who actually enjoys the new show.
          I agree. It took me long enough, but I am getting into it. Its a pretty good series, I wonder how the ratings are doing.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I agree. It took me long enough, but I am getting into it. Its a pretty good series, I wonder how the ratings are doing.
            The ratings are progressively decreasing as the show goes on. Unless something happens now that football season is over, I don't see the show lasting.
            sigpic

Comment

The ratings are progressively decreasing as the show goes on. Unless something happens now that football season is over, I don't see the show lasting.
              Thats really sad, but to be expected. It simply is not, what People wanted and to be honest, this Show could have really been called anything else and it would have probably done better.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Thats really sad, but to be expected. It simply is not, what People wanted and to be honest, this Show could have really been called anything else and it would have probably done better.
                I dunno...as the series is progressing...the episodes are getting better. I see the show starting to take its own footing.
                sigpic

Comment

I dunno...as the series is progressing...the episodes are getting better. I see the show starting to take its own footing.
                  I completly agree, its getting better with every Episode, but it really did not need to be called Charmed.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I would have to see that the Christmas episode of Charmed as their mid-season finale was their strongest episode yet. The numbers were up the last few episodes. So, we shall see what happens. On other message boards that I'm on, I'm starting to see a decline in the anti-reboot rhetoric.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have to see that the Christmas episode of Charmed as their mid-season finale was their strongest episode yet. The numbers were up the last few episodes. So, we shall see what happens. On other message boards that I'm on, I'm starting to see a decline in the anti-reboot rhetoric.
                      Thats good. I am probably going to stick to my guns on this though. Its not that I am against a reboot, but I just wanted a interresting and fun witch series again. Having this title will always sting me, given how different this Series is.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well...Charmed is getting a second season. The ratings were up 1/27 over the previous week. However, they are staying pretty consistent in their ratings. I really don't see the new Charmed as so different than the original. I love the original series, and I always will.
                        sigpic

Comment

Been binging the new show on Netflix. I'm at least at episode 13 or so. They just fought a Pixie

Spoiler:
                          And Harry has rebalanced his emotions after seeing his son

I'm really enjoying the joy and the jokes. Though I am very disappointed that Macy seems to have decided to
                          Spoiler:
                          lose her virginity
                          to a man she barely started dating.

I mean they didn't even have their first date by the time he found out their secret and now their exchanging "i love you"s?

That's the most unrealistic thing in this show of witches. I had hoped they treated the growth of these relationships with some realism. While Galvin is "okay", Parker has more value as a staying character. And his feelings for Maggie seem earned.

I don't know what's going on with Galvin. Maybe it's the fact he is buddy-buddy with the writer and creators, but his character arc was slow and seems to have gotten onto a rocket ship.

I care because it just seems to hurt Macy's agency and choice. Just because he said, he loves her and all of a sudden is willing to risk his life for her (when he was just dating someone else not too long ago), that means he should be rewarded by Macy.

That is a terrible message. I hope I am wrong and the next episode interferes with that.

Otherwise, I've been enjoying it.

Comment

While the episodes did get better as season 1 progressed, the show never grabbed me. It never made me have the "I can't wait for the next episode to air" feeling like the original Charmed did. In some Charmed related Facebook groups I belong to, I've said that it wouldn't really bother me if I missed an episode or two. Maybe that will change in season 2. If it doesn't...I doubt that I will continue watching the show. My son, who is 14, says that the reboot is a cheap immitation of the orginial.
                            sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested...season 2 of Charmed starts tomorrow (10/11/19) on the CW. Not sure of the time. I am usually excited for new seasons to start but this one still feels "meh" to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested...season 2 of Charmed starts tomorrow (10/11/19) on the CW. Not sure of the time. I am usually excited for new seasons to start but this one still feels "meh" to me.
                                I watched it and I can only say I am intrigued. It certainly seems, like they want to go the Monster of the Week route for a while and I am okay with that. The setup looks good and I cant wait to see what they are going to do with it.
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                                X