No announcement yet.

Charmed (CW Reboot) News/Trailers/Discussion SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On one hand I really like the new Season, but they just had to pull out another storyline or better continue it from the previous Season. I would like to Scream.

Spoiler:
    We are doing the freaking Cole and Phoebe Storyline. I doubt they can do it better, but the trainwreck is already on its way. So lets enjoy.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Well...so far...this reboot still remains a filler show for me. Not much else on TV on Friday nights. The storyline of the Charmed Ones being powerless has gone on for too long. I hope they change things soon. Currently, Charmed has a -37.89% change in viewership compared to season 1.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Well...so far...this reboot still remains a filler show for me. Not much else on TV on Friday nights. The storyline of the Charmed Ones being powerless has gone on for too long. I hope they change things soon. Currently, Charmed has a -37.89% change in viewership compared to season 1.
        I cant say that surprises me. This show got a weird hold on me nontheless, but I completly agree. Though it seems we are about done with the powerless storyline.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Is anyone still watching? I was and the only thing I can say is "This was the end to the Season and the Series?" Now thats ****ed up, this is nothing compared to last Season.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Is anyone still watching? I was and the only thing I can say is "This was the end to the Season and the Series?" Now thats ****ed up, this is nothing compared to last Season.
            I read online that they couldn't film the actual finale since production had to shut down because of the pandemic. They have been renewed for season 3, so they can pick up where they left off when filming resumes.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
              I read online that they couldn't film the actual finale since production had to shut down because of the pandemic. They have been renewed for season 3, so they can pick up where they left off when filming resumes.
              Ah okay. That explains alot. Its gonna be sort of weird to have the end for this Season in the beginning of the next, but I should be happy it even got a 3. Without Corona this would probably had been it.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well...I heard that Charmed started filming season 3. But the release has been delayed until January 2021. I honestly don't remember most of what happened in season 2. Only thing I remember is my son requesting that we put in a DVD of the original Charmed instead of watching the reboot.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, they are back and the end to the last Season actually is not so bad. It was a bit anticlimactic, but it could be worse. Like the new Storyline they got for us, I understand the World has to adapt but do we really need a Virus Storyline with People caughing ash right now?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I have to say, the farther they distance themselfs from the previous Storylines, the more I like it. I am a little irked by the effects of Corona on the Storyline, but its enjoyable. Thats more than I could say about it in the first Season.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

While I don't find the series as irksome as I used to...I'm only watching it because there really isn't much of a choice on Sunday evenings. Viewership is about half of last season's. So...I don't know if things bode well for a season 4.
                      sigpic

Comment

I stopped watching it after a the first few episodes of season 2. I just didn't like how they dropped everything, practically, from the first season. It's like taking the toys away so you can give similar, but different toys. We've already gone through a similar journey.

I kinda want to go back to it, but if the lore and continuity doesn't matter to them as far as referencing it and building on top versus building something new. Then I'd rather watch something else.

I love the actresses and actors, but I invested a whole season and it seemed to have been wiped away.

Comment

For those that haven't heard, Charmed has been cancelled, so no season 5. The series finale airs on June 10th in the USA. I doubt it would get picked up by any other networks, I guess it would depend how the previous seasons performed on streaming.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/c...atural-series/

Comment

Working...
                          X