• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Side of the Moon (320)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320
    When Supergirl and Mon-El investigate a nearby meteor they discover a Kryptonian city on the surface -- her own home of Argo, where Kara's mother is alive and well. Back on Earth Alex is targeted by an assassin.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 June 2018, 01:09 PM.

Interesting episode. It took me a while to realize who was playing Kara's Mom.
    sigpic

Comment

The ep wasn't up to much. It was kinda boring and flat. I thought Laura Benanti had much better repport with Melissa. The new alura just seems flat and they don't connect the same. As for Alex, her Sister is half way across the galaxy and she doesn't have a care in the world? I find that hard to believe. Also that scene on the roof. The special effects were awful, the jump to the other roof? The somersault when hanging from the edge of the roof? It was quite laughable

Reign is so sadistic. I really hope Lena can save Sam and kill Reign. she was really cruel to Lena saying all those things

Something I found odd. Why hasn't alura aged? Kara spent 25 years in the phantom zone, another 13 or so years on Earth. That a long time. Shouldn't Alura be really really old?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        <snip>

Sometimes, you just have to enjoy the show for what it is. There was no indication that Alex wasn't concerned for Kara. Alex was trying to be a Mom to Ruby and keep her sane while Kara and Mon-el were trying to save her Mom. I think there is something more there...meaning I'm not quite certain things are as they appear with Kara's Mom.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          The ep wasn't up to much. It was kinda boring and flat. I thought Laura Benanti had much better repport with Melissa. The new alura just seems flat and they don't connect the same. As for Alex, her Sister is half way across the galaxy and she doesn't have a care in the world? I find that hard to believe. Also that scene on the roof. The special effects were awful, the jump to the other roof? The somersault when hanging from the edge of the roof? It was quite laughable

Reign is so sadistic. I really hope Lena can save Sam and kill Reign. she was really cruel to Lena saying all those things

Something I found odd. Why hasn't alura aged? Kara spent 25 years in the phantom zone, another 13 or so years on Earth. That a long time. Shouldn't Alura be really really old?
          A wizard did it
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            A wizard did it
            Harry Potter is alive in alt Earth?
            sigpic

Comment

Its an old trope to answer fans who obesse over every detail
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Umm.. Am I the only one that noticed Alura totally forgot about her other child, Kal-El, aka Superman?

She told the council that she sent her only child away, 'cause they didn't know Argo would be survivable or not.

Comment

Not her child. Superman's mother is named Lara
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe I have a basic misunderstanding.
                    Superman's parents sent him to Earth as Krypton was tearing itself to bits (1978 Film) At the start of this series, it was told that there was another child, Kara, who was also sent to Earth to look after Kal-El, but ended up 24 years late.

Comment

Yes...but Kara has ALWAYS been Kal-El's cousin...not sister. She was his cousin in the Supergirl movie, the current Supergirl series, and in Smallville. And her name is Kara Zor-El.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X